AG's Trenbolone Blast

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This whole damn prolactin has to be one of the most confused things there is. I would probably just use deca if i did not have to worry about that. Now i have been told since my estrogen runs low i probably could not see issues until i run 500 of test and tehn over 400 deca. I am thinking on a future cycle of trying 600mg deca see when i need prolactin. Now can you not use it and keep it and then use it if need be? Are tehre signs you look for? I was told with arimidex to up it to the 1mg 3x a week instead of .5mg 3x a week if my nipples get really sensative.

Also with gyno. I get what it is and how it might look. question is that if its a lump is it like breast cancer? Also does it go away when you discontinue the drug causing it?

If i am hearing things right, test, eq, couple orals are pretty much the only things i can take that dont raise prolactin
Test by itself had my prolactin 50% over the top of the range. It depends on how sensitive you are.

I never checked my prolactin before gear i suspect it may havebeen highish throughout my adult life as i had lowish test and non existent/extremely low libido since i can remember.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The problem with prolactin is thwt with ever so slightly elevated estro it causes nasty gyno flare ups. And lowering estro too much is counterproductive for growth, especially with tren in the mix which seems to work well in high estrogen environment.

Mk677 gave me a flare up and now i have a lump which is not going away, was on hcg only at the time. Now i am on clomid and it is starting to flare up again, just from mk. So imho mix of prolwctin and a little bit of estro is way worse for gyno than high estro since i can run 500mg test without ai without any gyno issues.

I am thinking of nolvadex for my next cycle, i hate the fact that it lowers igf 1 but i guess it is a lesser evil when compared to AI's as it at least doesnt have a negative impact on cholesterol (and ai's lower igf 1 too anyway).

I want higher estro since it will be a growth cycle and i want the tren to shine in a high estro environment, alongside test and mk677.
This is all true, except Aromasin (exem) has been shown to be relatively harmless on lipids (provided you aren’t crushing estro, which is bad for lipids). It’s anastrazole and letrozole that hurt lipids on their own.

Don’t fear a moderate dose of exem if you need it.

Ralox is superior to Nolva in that it works better, is less toxic, improves bone mineral density, and the IGF1 hit is less substantial. It just costs more, but is the choice for cosmetic on blast gyno-prevention. Note that it won’t protect against against elevated prolactin obviously but combined with Caber you can let estrogen go nuts if you wanted to. I did that this cycle and it worked well for size.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The problem with prolactin is thwt with ever so slightly elevated estro it causes nasty gyno flare ups. And lowering estro too much is counterproductive for growth, especially with tren in the mix which seems to work well in high estrogen environment.

Mk677 gave me a flare up and now i have a lump which is not going away, was on hcg only at the time. Now i am on clomid and it is starting to flare up again, just from mk. So imho mix of prolwctin and a little bit of estro is way worse for gyno than high estro since i can run 500mg test without ai without any gyno issues.

I am thinking of nolvadex for my next cycle, i hate the fact that it lowers igf 1 but i guess it is a lesser evil when compared to AI's as it at least doesnt have a negative impact on cholesterol (and ai's lower igf 1 too anyway).

I want higher estro since it will be a growth cycle and i want the tren to shine in a high estro environment, alongside test and mk677.
This is all true, except Aromasin (exem) has been shown to be relatively harmless on lipids (provided you aren’t crushing estro, which is bad for lipids). It’s anastrazole and letrozole that hurt lipids on their own.

Don’t fear a moderate dose of exem if you need it.

Ralox is superior to Nolva in that it works better, is less toxic, improves bone mineral density, and the IGF1 hit is less substantial. It just costs more, but is the choice for cosmetic on blast gyno-prevention. Note that it won’t protect against against elevated prolactin obviously but combined with Caber you can let estrogen go nuts if you wanted to. I did that this cycle and it worked well for size.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This whole damn prolactin has to be one of the most confused things there is. I would probably just use deca if i did not have to worry about that. Now i have been told since my estrogen runs low i probably could not see issues until i run 500 of test and tehn over 400 deca. I am thinking on a future cycle of trying 600mg deca see when i need prolactin. Now can you not use it and keep it and then use it if need be? Are tehre signs you look for? I was told with arimidex to up it to the 1mg 3x a week instead of .5mg 3x a week if my nipples get really sensative.

Also with gyno. I get what it is and how it might look. question is that if its a lump is it like breast cancer? Also does it go away when you discontinue the drug causing it?

If i am hearing things right, test, eq, couple orals are pretty much the only things i can take that dont raise prolactin
DHTs won’t raise prolactin much if at all it’s 19-nors you really have to worry about.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am prescribed arimidex i am thinking of thinking of my doc will go for aromasin. Also mk677 upping prolactin is new to me. Feel like a damn science experiement. What happened to the 70s? You shot up and pumped up and that was it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i am prescribed arimidex i am thinking of thinking of my doc will go for aromasin. Also mk677 upping prolactin is new to me. Feel like a damn science experiement. What happened to the 70s? You shot up and pumped up and that was it.
Yeah and guys did deca only cycles and their dick stopped working, and people did no PCTs at all, unless they were lucky to get some Proviron, and then got gyno because AIs and SERMs weren’t available. What a great time to experiment with your hormones

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and guys did deca only cycles and their dick stopped working, and people did no PCTs at all, unless they were lucky to get some Proviron, and then got gyno because AIs and SERMs weren’t available. What a great time to experiment with your hormones

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 69: Woke up at 211lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Went back to flat bench today after taking about a week and a half off from it since my injury; pain was still there a bit, but I managed to push through it. Hit 315x5 raw, felt alright but had to control the reps a bit more to avoid injury. Also did 315x15 with the slingshot. Also did some sets of 225 for 12-15 on incline which felt pretty good. Appetite lately has been lower, which has made it a pain in the ass to hit my calories. I’ll probably slightly drop my calories due to this and the fact that I’m just looking more bloated/puffy lately anyways.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually some have a philosophy that this is a way to go because estrogen sides will be absent and we know that prolactin cqnt cause gyno by itelf without elevated estrogen.

not that i would do it any time soone because of that exact reason, we need estrogen.

Btw as far as aromasin having less impact on lipids, i just cant buy it, i mean if it lowers estro , it is going to affect lipids.

And good point about ralox, i think i am going to opt for it and just let my estro run wild my next cycle lol.

And prolactin i believe cant cause gyno if estro receptors are blocked, ie if the gland is deprived of estrogen. So with ralox i shouldnt need caber (which i hate) at all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually some have a philosophy that this is a way to go because estrogen sides will be absent and we know that prolactin cqnt cause gyno by itelf without elevated estrogen.

not that i would do it any time soone because of that exact reason, we need estrogen.

Btw as far as aromasin having less impact on lipids, i just cant buy it, i mean if it lowers estro , it is going to affect lipids.

And good point about ralox, i think i am going to opt for it and just let my estro run wild my next cycle lol.

And prolactin i believe cant cause gyno if estro receptors are blocked, ie if the gland is deprived of estrogen. So with ralox i shouldnt need caber (which i hate) at all.
I encourage you to read some PubMed on aromasin and draw your own conclusions beyond what you simply want to believe.

Furthermore, prolactin definitely can cause gyno even if the estrogen receptors are being competed with. For one, the higher your estrogen levels the tougher it will be to achieve near-complete estrogen receptor saturation with the SERM. Real world application: cycle I finished yesterday - was taking 300 test and phera, very little aromasin, I have high bodyfat and aromatize significantly. 60mg Raloxifene daily has my existing gyno totally chill. Then I added 900mg 4andro and 330mg 19andro (the important part here) and in 2 weeks one of my gyno nodes is swollen and I was able to squeeze a bit of clear lactation out! Adding 30 more mg of Ralox didn’t fix this, but 0.5mg Caber resolved it virtually overnight. As I added in Mtren it became vital to use Caber for maintenance along with the Ralox in this elevated-estrogen environment.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There you are, hows everything going? Been super busy lately with a new job and i remembered you were starting a log so had to drop by.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 35: Woke up at 201lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Received a few more compliments today, one of them being specifically about my shoulders getting giant lately, and some others about how I’ve been getting bigger and leaner at the same time. Calories today have been pretty solid. Hoping to hit some huge bench prs tomorrow, at least 355 if not 360-365

This is tren for you buddy😬 seems like you haven't been dealing with too much sides either, And damn youre growing!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK caber or prami could be mandatory. Would it hurt anything if it turns out you dont need it? I know if you take say arimidex and dont need it you can crash your estrogen. I actually am thinking of going down to .5mg 2 times per week instead of 3x aweek.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is tren for you buddy seems like you haven't been dealing with too much sides either, And damn youre growing!
Glad you joined man haha. And yea, it’s been treating me really well, especially considering how manageable the sides have been for me. I’m a bit concerned with how well I’ll maintain it after coming off though haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 70: Weighed in at 210lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a really good workout overall today; stuck with a bit lighter weights today and went more for a pump.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you joined man haha. And yea, it’s been treating me really well, especially considering how manageable the sides have been for me. I’m a bit concerned with how well I’ll maintain it after coming off though haha.

Haha yes its tricky but at least you'll add a lot even if you don't keep it all. So how you like tren compared to other things?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I encourage you to read some PubMed on aromasin and draw your own conclusions beyond what you simply want to believe.

Furthermore, prolactin definitely can cause gyno even if the estrogen receptors are being competed with. For one, the higher your estrogen levels the tougher it will be to achieve near-complete estrogen receptor saturation with the SERM. Real world application: cycle I finished yesterday - was taking 300 test and phera, very little aromasin, I have high bodyfat and aromatize significantly. 60mg Raloxifene daily has my existing gyno totally chill. Then I added 900mg 4andro and 330mg 19andro (the important part here) and in 2 weeks one of my gyno nodes is swollen and I was able to squeeze a bit of clear lactation out! Adding 30 more mg of Ralox didn’t fix this, but 0.5mg Caber resolved it virtually overnight. As I added in Mtren it became vital to use Caber for maintenance along with the Ralox in this elevated-estrogen environment.
Caber is extremely effective but do we really want to be taking such a harsh drug that has many noticeable sides as well those that go under the radar and get worse the more one uses?

And regarding aromasin, keep in mind that in this study in young men 25 mg per day for 10 days lowered their e2 from high 20s to 17, a mere 60% reduction.

I dont know about you, but me personally even if i was taking 12.5mg eod for 10 days my e2 would be less than 5 (deemed undetectable on the assay, been therea and done it).

Anytime you skew the ratio of androgens: estrogens lipid profile worsens, even if you are bringing your estro in the normal range from high, provided that you keep your androgen levels the same.

So yes a mix of serms and a lower dose of ai is imho better than high dose ai althpugh i want to avoid both alltogether as they both have a negative impact on igf 1 levels.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ve heard this over and over that prolactin can’t be an issue if estrogen is in check. I was taking 100mg Ralox daily with 25mg aromasin daily at some points and still had gyno issues on my trest run. I stopped the run and took some OTC prolactin control while waiting for caber and the issues went away

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard this over and over that prolactin can’t be an issue if estrogen is in check. I was taking 100mg Ralox daily with 25mg aromasin daily at some points and still had gyno issues on my trest run. I stopped the run and took some OTC prolactin control while waiting for caber and the issues went away
Everybody has been telling me that (prolactin cant be an issues withput elevated estro). Btw there is a big difference between 12.5 and 25 mg mk677. @12.5mg i dont get flare ups and @25 mg left nipple burns like a mfer.

the only way i found to cure this while still taking 25mg of mk per day is either taking caber or going hard on aromasin, and neither is good long term.

One more thing i will try is nolvadex.

This is my theory on gyno and prolactin. If you didnt already develop gyno, prolactin alone cant aggravate it. But if you did, either through high estro from anabolics or during puberty then yes, prolactin can stimulate ALREADY developed gyno.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caber is extremely effective but do we really want to be taking such a harsh drug that has many noticeable sides as well those that go under the radar and get worse the more one uses?

And regarding aromasin, keep in mind that in this study in young men 25 mg per day for 10 days lowered their e2 from high 20s to 17, a mere 60% reduction.

I dont know about you, but me personally even if i was taking 12.5mg eod for 10 days my e2 would be less than 5 (deemed undetectable on the assay, been therea and done it).

Anytime you skew the ratio of androgens: estrogens lipid profile worsens, even if you are bringing your estro in the normal range from high, provided that you keep your androgen levels the same.

So yes a mix of serms and a lower dose of ai is imho better than high dose ai althpugh i want to avoid both alltogether as they both have a negative impact on igf 1 levels.
I believe Aromasin increases IGF-1

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha yes its tricky but at least you'll add a lot even if you don't keep it all. So how you like tren compared to other things?
It’s definitely my favorite out of everything I’ve tried so far. I’ll use it again in the future for sure.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 71: Woke up at 210lbs this morning and trained legs today. Had a tight feeling in my chest earlier in the morning while I was partially awake, was hard to really describe it because I was only slightly awake; ended up falling back asleep and woke up fine. Hit a small pr of 405x2 on squats with fair depth. Also hit 365x1 for a set prior to this, and it flew up crazy quick in the video. After watching the 405x2 video, I figured I probably had room for another rep or 2. Workout was really good overall, although I did have to go lighter on calves today due to a sharp pain in the bottom of my left foot after the heavy squats.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 71: Woke up at 210lbs this morning and trained legs today. Had a tight feeling in my chest earlier in the morning while I was partially awake, was hard to really describe it because I was only slightly awake; ended up falling back asleep and woke up fine. Hit a small pr of 405x2 on squats with fair depth. Also hit 365x1 for a set prior to this, and it flew up crazy quick in the video. After watching the 405x2 video, I figured I probably had room for another rep or 2. Workout was really good overall, although I did have to go lighter on calves today due to a sharp pain in the bottom of my left foot after the heavy squats.
Could be mental, the tight feeling? I used to get it all the time when i suffered from anxiety.

Or it may be the vasoconstriction within the lungs from tren? Hm hm.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Could be mental, the tight feeling? I used to get it all the time when i suffered from anxiety.

Or it may be the vasoconstriction within the lungs from tren? Hm hm.
Not sure; it’s happened one or two other times earlier in the morning, but I’m generally still half-asleep and it’s hard to fully elaborate on how it feels.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure; it’s happened one or two other times earlier in the morning, but I’m generally still half-asleep and it’s hard to fully elaborate on how it feels.
Sleep paralysis maybe. That can be pretty intense

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 72: Weighed in at 212lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Had a really good workout overall; started off with incline today instead of flat bench because my pec was still hurting. Hit a pr of 275x7 reps on incline (got stuck on 8th rep) keeping in mind they weren’t full ROM. Went to flat after and worked up to a set of 315x3 paused then repped out 225x27 reps (reps weren’t full but they were pretty controlled).

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or it could be blood pressure. I just remembered that my grandmother says that she feels heaviness in the chest, especially in the morning when she wakes up, if she forgets to take her bp meds the previous day.

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or it could be blood pressure. I just remembered that my grandmother says that he feels heaviness in the chest, especially in the morning when she wakes up, if she forgets to take her bp meds the previous day.
Just checked blood pressure, it was 142/71 which isn’t anything too out of the ordinary for me. Probably just anxiety, acid reflux, or something else minor lol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 73: Woke up at 210.5lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Definition has seemed to improve since dropping my calories a bit. Went a bit lighter for the most part today, going heavier towards the end.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 74: Weighed in at 210lbs today and took today as a rest day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 74: Woke up at 211lbs today and took today as a rest day. I had intended on training heavy legs today, but have found myself sleeping in lately which messed up my schedule and gave me no time to train today. Not sure if it’s related to the cycle or what, but it’s definitely been harder for me to get out of the bed lately. I’m almost out of tren, so next week will likely be my last week.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wondering, do you feel much hotter than usual while on tren?
Body temperature on it definitely gets higher more easily. Just standing around I feel fine, but the slightest physical activities will easily cause my body temperature and sweating to happen. I’ve somewhat adapted to this after being on for over 70 days though.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Body temperature on it definitely gets higher more easily. Just standing around I feel fine, but the slightest physical activities will easily cause my body temperature and sweating to happen. I’ve somewhat adapted to this after being on for over 70 days though.
Do you start getting real hot and sweating after eating a bunch of carbs?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is what is kinda bugging me. I am planning to spike the 2nd part of my next year's test cycle with some tren a (already have it so it is going to get used, as long as i can take it lol) and it will be june. I am already a veeery low fused person when it is hot and i am sweating, i am trying to imagine what tren aggression coupled with sweats will do to me.

i have already planned out to live at the seafront during that period. I am pretty sure i would not be able to take tren with the heat in the city.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally, every meal of mine has a lot of carbs, so I essentially always have high amounts of carbs in me. Due to this, I can’t really say wether or not higher carb meals make me hotter.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 75: Weighed in at 210lbs today and trained chest/tris/delts. Unfortunately I re-injured my bad pec again today :/. Prior to the injury I worked up to a set of 275x8 on incline and 315x1 (couldn’t lock it out by myself, but I was pretty damn close). Probably will need another full week off from chest movements. I am also reconsidering giving bpc157 a try; if I do try it, I’ll likely post a log on it to let everyone see how effective it is. Also, finished up my tren today, so I’ll probably end the log at the end of this week. Saw a friend at the gym today who hadn’t seen me in 2-3 months as well today; he kept staring at my arms and stuff initially when I was talking to him, then proceeded to ask me if I was on a cycle and what I was taking lmao.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 75: Weighed in at 210lbs today and trained chest/tris/delts. Unfortunately I re-injured my bad pec again today :/. Prior to the injury I worked up to a set of 275x8 on incline and 315x1 (couldn’t lock it out by myself, but I was pretty damn close). Probably will need another full week off from chest movements. I am also reconsidering giving bpc157 a try; if I do try it, I’ll likely post a log on it to let everyone see how effective it is. Also, finished up my tren today, so I’ll probably end the log at the end of this week. Saw a friend at the gym today who hadn’t seen me in 2-3 months as well today; he kept staring at my arms and stuff initially when I was talking to him, then proceeded to ask me if I was on a cycle and what I was taking lmao.
Great log bro., and excellent strength increases and mass gains. Interested in seeing how bpc157 helps with your pec injury.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been lurking and this was amazing for learning since every other log online about tren is

“Hey guys, I’m dying”
“Help, I’m on tren and super paranoid. I think My gf is cheating on me”
“Help, I am getting a divorce because of tren”
“ tren shrank my penis”
“ tren gave me diabetes”

This was a well put out log and I would like to see some progress pictures too. Thanks man!

You gained tons of strength and maybe that’s why you had some pains in your chest. Probably muscular from benching so heavy

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems to be the compound one absolutely loves or absolutely hates, i find something in between to be more rare than either of the former 2 scenarios.

Psychological sides seem to be particularly harsh towards some individuals. Some people freak out with anxiety and panic attacks (pretty sure i will).

Imho it doeant all have to do with androgenicity. In studies tren binds to ar's with similar potency to dht.
Imho it has to do with its ability to mess with neurotransmitters, particularly decrease in serotonin.

Makes me wonder whether supplementing with 5 htp would help.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been lurking and this was amazing for learning since every other log online about tren is

“Hey guys, I’m dying”
“Help, I’m on tren and super paranoid. I think My gf is cheating on me”
“Help, I am getting a divorce because of tren”
“ tren shrank my penis”
“ tren gave me diabetes”

This was a well put out log and I would like to see some progress pictures too. Thanks man!

You gained tons of strength and maybe that’s why you had some pains in your chest. Probably muscular from benching so heavy
Wait is that why my penis is so small? Oh...I’ve never used tren... damn

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 76: Woke up at 210lbs today and trained back/bis/traps. Workout today was just alright; body was still kind of sore and my pumps lately just haven’t been as good since I’ve dropped my calories. Probably will end the cycle log soon since the updates at this point will probably get boring due to dropping calories and the cycle ending soon anyways lol. I’m definitely leaning more and more towards trying out the bpc157 though, so I’ll definitely post a log on that if I do try it, and I’ll make sure to tag everyone interested.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hehe, so youre happy with the results?. I remember tren and anadrol where i turned in to an absolute freak. Hard to keep those gains but for the moment i felt superhuman 😂

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hehe, so youre happy with the results?. I remember tren and anadrol where i turned in to an absolute freak. Hard to keep those gains but for the moment i felt superhuman
Definitely happy with the results; I was getting compliments left and right on a daily basis. Even multiple weeks after the cycle I was still getting compliments. I bumped my cruise dose to around 250-300mg per week of sustanon and recently (about 6 days ago) added in some s23 that i picked up from a local supplement shop as well. I’m probably even growing more and getting slightly leaner lately. Chest is still limited to what I can do, so my bench has dropped a bit, but it is what it is.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely happy with the results; I was getting compliments left and right on a daily basis. Even multiple weeks after the cycle I was still getting compliments. I bumped my cruise dose to around 250-300mg per week of sustanon and recently (about 6 days ago) added in some s23 that i picked up from a local supplement shop as well. I’m probably even growing more and getting slightly leaner lately. Chest is still limited to what I can do, so my bench has dropped a bit, but it is what it is.

It's hard to keep everything but you don't think it could be a little bloat/less pump that went away rather than muscle?. Yeah its quite remarkable especially with a bulker like anadrol on the side.