AGEFORCE LOOKING FOR SKEPTICAL LOGGERS

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
AGEFORCE IS LOOKING FOR LOGGERS FOR YOUR CHOICE OF ANY PATCH WE CARRY.
YOU MUST POST 3 TIMES PER WEEK. YOU CANT BE RUNNING ANY OTHER PRODUCT THAT IS DIRECT COMPETITION WITH THE PATCH YOU CHOOSE.
TELL US WHAT PATCH YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY,
WHY IT WOULD FIT WITH YOUR GOALS,
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU.

Testosterone Booster, HGH Supplements, HGH Pills & Patch, Fat burning supplements- AgeForce
HERE IS A LINK TO OUR SITE.
TAKE A LOOK AND PICK ANY PATCH THAT WOULD FIT YOUR GOALS!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am in..I want to try out the Trans-Resveratrol Patch. I have 13 days left in a PH cycle-logging here on AM. I have used oral Trans-Resveratrol and have kept using it over the years. I would like to see if the patch is better.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am in..I want to try out the Trans-Resveratrol Patch. I have 13 days left in a PH cycle-logging here on AM. I have used oral Trans-Resveratrol and have kept using it over the years. I would like to see if the patch is better.
You are in! PM me your shipping info!

willyb87

Awards
Im new to this site but have ran multiple successful logs on another site, don't know if post competition sites on here is against the rules as im new.
Can log 3 times a week with no problems usually more like 5.
I would like to try the DHEA And Pregnenolone patch I have tried multiple other DHEA topical products(Dermacrine, Generic brand DHEA, etc) and curious about how the patch delivery differs and its effectiveness. I have some PHs that could be run with it if that wouldn't be a problem as I usually do try to run this along with PH to combat lethargy. Or I could run it as a standalone im only using PWO, BCAAs, and Protein at the moment.
27 years old, 6'1 205 14-16% bf currently just trying to add lean muscle and think the DHEA/Pregn. Patch could help in many ways.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im new to this site but have ran multiple successful logs on another site, don't know if post competition sites on here is against the rules as im new.
Can log 3 times a week with no problems usually more like 5.
I would like to try the DHEA And Pregnenolone patch I have tried multiple other DHEA topical products(Dermacrine, Generic brand DHEA, etc) and curious about how the patch delivery differs and its effectiveness. I have some PHs that could be run with it if that wouldn't be a problem as I usually do try to run this along with PH to combat lethargy. Or I could run it as a standalone im only using PWO, BCAAs, and Protein at the moment.
27 years old, 6'1 205 14-16% bf currently just trying to add lean muscle and think the DHEA/Pregn. Patch could help in many ways.
PM me your shipping info and we will get you hooked up with the DHEA/PREG patch.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Looking to try the HGH patch or the IGF.. I'm currently in the military and not running anything right now.. I'm about 9% body fat and lifting 5x5. Been training 6 years. I have access to IGF testing and can recommend your brand to my fellow military buddies if they see me making gains which can boost sells remarkably. HGH patch is preferred if I'm lucky enough to win this. Hopefully get to see some changes in bf and slightly elevated IGF-1.
Thanks

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking to try the HGH patch or the IGF.. I'm currently in the military and not running anything right now.. I'm about 9% body fat and lifting 5x5. Been training 6 years. I have access to IGF testing and can recommend your brand to my fellow military buddies if they see me making gains which can boost sells remarkably. HGH patch is preferred if I'm lucky enough to win this. Hopefully get to see some changes in bf and slightly elevated IGF-1.
Thanks
PM me your shipping info and we will set you up with the HGH AND IGF-1+MGF patches to log for 90 days.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you to everyone who entered. We have our loggers for this round. Keep an eye open for next time!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So my Testo 100 Patches arrived today & I am very excited to give them a try!
A little bit about my situation. I am in my mid forties and have been in this lifestyle for over 24 years. I have cycled on and off AAS for the last 20 years. While I have been very successful (due to much education,caution and prudence when it comes to ancillaries and pct's) at recovering from my cycles at last age is catching up with me. I now find myself in this scenario, I am borderline what I would consider low testosterone. I am , however, clinically at the low levels of within range. This makes it difficult to get legit trt. I really do not wish to do other forms of HRT such as HCG montherapy or clomid therapy (which would also be tough to get prescribed at my levels anyway). I could very easily put myself on my own unsupervised trt program but I know enough about trt and have enough friends who are on it to know it really is no picnic and while I am sure at some point it will be inevitable the longer I can put that step off the better.
Thats where these patches come in. If they can put me in a position to boost my test just a couple hundred points I would be in a place that I would not need to resort to any pharmaceutical HRT. This is a very appealing option to me. The request here was for skeptical loggers and I am probably about as skeptical as they come. That being said man am I hopeful that these patches can give me the boost I need to get me feeling good between cycles and the longer I can stave off trt the better. So thats my situation. I will find the area on this forums for logs and I will repost all of this info there. Ill be starting my Testo 100 patches this coming Monday so I suppose I will start my log then.
I would like to thank Age force for this opportunity and I will link to my log when it is posted. I invite all to follow and assure you I will be logging and reviewing this product with 100% honesty and integrity. If they work, I will say so, if they dont, I will say so. Im sure AgeForce expects no less of me.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
A little bit about my situation. I am in my mid forties and have been in this lifestyle for over 24 years. I have cycled on and off AAS for the last 20 years. While I have been very successful (due to much education,caution and prudence when it comes to ancillaries and pct's) at recovering from my cycles at last age is catching up with me. I now find myself in this scenario, I am borderline what I would consider low testosterone. I am , however, clinically at the low levels of within range. This makes it difficult to get legit trt. I really do not wish to do other forms of HRT such as HCG montherapy or clomid therapy (which would also be tough to get prescribed at my levels). I could very easily put myself on my own unsupervised trt program but I know enough about trt and have enough friends who are on it to know it really is no picnic and while I am sure at some point it will be inevitable the longer I can put that step off the better.
Thats where these patches come in. If they can put me in a position to boost my test just a couple hundred points I would be in a place that I would not need to resort to any pharmaceutical HRT. This is a very appealing option to me. The request here was for skeptical loggers and I am probably about as skeptical as they come. That being said man am I hopeful that these patches can give me the boost I need to get me feeling good between cycles and the longer I can stave off trt the better. So thats my situation. I will find the area on this forums for logs and I will repost all of this info there. Ill be starting my Testo 100 patches this coming Monday so I suppose I will start my log then.
I would like to thank Age force for this opportunity and I will link to my log when it is posted. I invite all to follow and assure you I will be logging and reviewing this product with 100% honesty and integrity. If they work, I will say so, if they dont, I will say so. Im sure AgeForce expects no less of me.
Awesome! Glad you got them. Post a link to your log when you get it rolling.

willyb87

Awards
Got mine as well it wont let me post the link till I get more posts but the log is up in the supplement log section

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in the mail today...log will be up monday.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys! I have their fat loss patch right now and wear it every other night. Love the ease of it and the results! Nothing but love for AgeForce here!

Gambriel94

Gambriel94

Awards
I would love to try out the fat burning one and would be willing to do some reviews. Looks pretty decent. Love trying new supps out. Would be willing to log this also.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try IGF-1 MGF patch. I have been interested in the benefits that MGF can have but with hard it us to get real stuff plus i wouldn't want to inject. This would be the next best thing to it and i would love to see how it would treat me

muskate

muskate

Awards
AGEFORCE IS LOOKING FOR LOGGERS FOR YOUR CHOICE OF ANY PATCH WE CARRY.
YOU MUST POST 3 TIMES PER WEEK. YOU CANT BE RUNNING ANY OTHER PRODUCT THAT IS DIRECT COMPETITION WITH THE PATCH YOU CHOOSE.
TELL US WHAT PATCH YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY,
WHY IT WOULD FIT WITH YOUR GOALS,
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU.

Testosterone Booster, HGH Supplements, HGH Pills & Patch, Fat burning supplements- AgeForce
HERE IS A LINK TO OUR SITE.
TAKE A LOOK AND PICK ANY PATCH THAT WOULD FIT YOUR GOALS!
I am in. I'm skeptical but I will give it a try and a honest review/log. I would like to try one of the hgh patches please.

I am planning to compete in October so the hgh patch will help keep me lean while finishing my offseason before transitioning to my pre-contest phase.

You should choose me because I am skeptical (like most consumers). HGH is illegal. How can you just sell a transdermal patch?
If it truly does work this will be a HUGE legal opportunity for a lot of us.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
A little bit about my situation. I am in my mid forties and have been in this lifestyle for over 24 years. I have cycled on and off AAS for the last 20 years. While I have been very successful (due to much education,caution and prudence when it comes to ancillaries and pct's) at recovering from my cycles at last age is catching up with me. I now find myself in this scenario, I am borderline what I would consider low testosterone. I am , however, clinically at the low levels of within range. This makes it difficult to get legit trt. I really do not wish to do other forms of HRT such as HCG montherapy or clomid therapy (which would also be tough to get prescribed at my levels anyway). I could very easily put myself on my own unsupervised trt program but I know enough about trt and have enough friends who are on it to know it really is no picnic and while I am sure at some point it will be inevitable the longer I can put that step off the better.
Started my log here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269464-ageforce-testo100-log.html#post4967720

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be on the lookout for a great deal coming up for July 4th. It will save you $.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try the melatonin patches, I take pill melatonin almost everything because I'm an insomniac... Would be greatly appreciated, will log forsure

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I would like to try the melatonin patches, I take pill melatonin almost everything because I'm an insomniac... Would be greatly appreciated, will log forsure
You and me both. I take 10mg-15mg of melatonin nightly just to still not sleep until 1 or 2 and wake up still at 7 or if lucky 8. Now for over a year I stack it with ZMA to at least feel well rested when I wake from only 4-5 hrs of sleep.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You and me both. I take 10mg-15mg of melatonin nightly just to still not sleep until 1 or 2 and wake up still at 7 or if lucky 8. Now for over a year I stack it with ZMA to at least feel well rested when I wake from only 4-5 hrs of sleep.
The melatonin patch is awesome! The sleep is the best I have ever had and with very vivid dreams.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The 4th of July is almost upon us. As a show of thanks to all of our current and future AgeForce patch users,we are going to offer a super deal! Be looking for a special deal that will go out to all of the AM family on June 30th!

We have over a half dozen logs going on right now with many of our awesome patches!

If you are one of the lucky people that are taking time to see what all the hype is about and logging our patches,I would really appreciate a comment or two about how great AgeForce patches are working for you!

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Don't think I forgot about my log! I've been doing some missions in the Middle East that keeps me from wearing them consistently with all my gear( won't stick with the insane humidity under uniform) but it does hold at the gym. I've been taking the IGF-1 and HGH and have noticed improved sleep/ insane dreams. Also the IGF-1 patch has provided me with some pretty good pumps. Baseline IGF-1 bloods showed high end normal.. Range and will test in a month of two

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't think I forgot about my log! I've been doing some missions in the Middle East that keeps me from wearing them consistently with all my gear( won't stick with the insane humidity under uniform) but it does hold at the gym. I've been taking the IGF-1 and HGH and have noticed improved sleep/ insane dreams. Also the IGF-1 patch has provided me with some pretty good pumps. Baseline IGF-1 bloods showed high end normal.. Range and will test in a month of two
No problem. That's understandable. Im glad you are using them with good results! Can you wear them during sleep?
Whenever you get time just start a log so we can all follow along. Stay safe over there.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Yeah that's the thing I can when I'm at my regular base but we are very very close to a neighboring country that is in shambles so I don't wear it when we fly out there ;) I should have a regular schedule here soon

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in on the huge HGH sale! Double the goods for single price!
Check out the logs to see how powerful this stuff is!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still looking for loggers

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I am interested specifically in the Nootropic Memory Enhancer Patch.

Little background on me.

- In the fitness industry as a participant for about 16 years and in the fitness industry/business (non-supplement) for about 13 years.

- As far as science goes I've got a BS in Bio pre-med

- Well versed in most supplement categories but fairly new to noots (tried ALCAR, Huperzine-A and choline in a prop blend supp but not currently taking)

- I have the time to log and can be consistent.

- Currently working on my third start-up company and am looking for something to really give me focus and mental edge as I push through long hours and complicated workflows.

Thank you for your consideration.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get in on the BOGO SALE on the HGH POWER PATCH!!
Last day is today!!
Check out the awesome AGEFORCE logs going on right now!!
Get the good stuff! Get patched up!!

mightymax

mightymax

Awards
I'm in ! Would like to try trans resveratrol patch and igf patch! I will log it to the T! Also looking for sponsorship I'm serious about turning my life around !