Age 25-Ectomorph-hardgainer

XxPatriarchxX

Awards
I am a 25 year old ectomorph 6-6 170 lbs. I have a workout plan ready for my body type i am here in regard to a sarm stack that is appropriate. Should i take all or a couple and which ones. Ldg 4033 and mk677 or rad 140. ??? Will i get taller because i dont want to. Will my penis be affected?

Chasingtails

Awards
Dude. Start by reading. A lot.

First, don’t buy or take anything right now. Read about all of these compounds, then read some more. Then read about what the side effects are. Then read about how to deal with them. Then read about how to keep your sex drive in tact. Then read about what you need to do at the end of your cycle.

Then, and only then, will you be ready to decide on which compound is right for you young grasshopper

Dholmes90

Awards
^This.

OP, make sure you do your research before putting anything in your body. Especially AAS/Sarms since they will suppress/shut you down, and you don't want to make the mistake of taking something you didn't read up on and suffer future repercussions down the road because of it.

Educate yourself first on which compounds would be best suited for the goals you have in mind and go from there. Make sure you have a SERM on hand before starting a cycle too.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re 6’6 170? Stay natural and increase those calories, you don’t need to mess with hormones.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a 25 year old ectomorph 6-6 170 lbs. I have a workout plan ready for my body type i am here in regard to a sarm stack that is appropriate. Should i take all or a couple and which ones. Ldg 4033 and mk677 or rad 140. ??? Will i get taller because i dont want to. Will my penis be affected?
Eat. Eat. Eat.... I was 155lbs at 6'2. Now I'm at a steady 200, have been 215 but cleaned up my diet. How long have you been lifting is the main question I have?

I'll give you advice then

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In another post somebody wrote
That most people don't get big because they are not willing to do what it takes at the dinner table.
I couldn't break 205 untill I literally started shoving food down my throat and squating heavy.
PED don't really put mass on you unless you eat.
But I think 25 is an ok age to start experimenting with drugs.
I wish I would have done AAS sooner.

My opinion....ostarine gets the feet wet.
Has an on feeling. Low sides
You can recover fast work out harder.
But your not going to gain weight unless you consume.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Squating deadlifting and benching is a must for mass.
Big compound multi joint movements.
Over load with weight.
Are you willing to eat?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if you are incarcerated and the only way you can get out was if you gained 30 pounds. I guarantee you gain 30 pounds in 4 months probably two months

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all, i think people saying hardgainer is a bunch of bull****. You just need to learn to eat correctly.. no, not shoveling any thing down your throat but having a well thought out meal plan where you are measuring and weighing your food and keeping the basics. Your foods should consist of your basics chicken oats veggies eggs sweet potatoes etc. and being consistent and you will see results, I have competed 4 times and have Had an Ifbb coach throughout so I know what I’m talking. There is no such thing as dirty bulking either, which any body engaging that has no ****ing discipline and shouldn’t be bodybuilding in the first place. Just stay strict and you will see amazing results without sarms

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Yea man you’re very small at 6’6” and only 170. I’m 6’1” and currently about 220-222, getting ready to cut after a bulk though. I went from 203 to my current weight in two months and saw good increases in all my major lifts. All I did was track what I ate every day making sure I hit my goals for total calories, carbs, and protein every day. I revamped my entire training routine and built it around the squat bench and deadlift. I made sure my primary lifts went up on weight at least once a week, until I got to the point I’m at where I’m actually moving decent weight. Food, food, food.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Also just for reference bro, I’m over 30. Which for most men is that magical number when your testosterone starts to plateau and possibly go down a little. You being 25 are in the peak of your natural hormone window. Take advantage of that.