Aftermath of first PH cycle.

Ryan40

Awards
Ran first PH cycle while ago. Intense gains but month after cycle I lost everything and went backwards even. Is this common. Just got to a good place and want to run another cycle but dont because fearful i will loose everything i have now when cycle is over.
Any advice would be great.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran first PH cycle while ago. Intense gains but month after cycle I lost everything and went backwards even. Is this common. Just got to a good place and want to run another cycle but dont because fearful i will loose everything i have now when cycle is over.
Any advice would be great.
What was your pct like and. What did you run? This should go in AnabolicS section too btw :)

Ryan40

Awards
What was your pct like and. What did you run? This should go in AnabolicS section too btw :)
Sorry. Still new to this site. I ran super mandro. Had awesome results. Ran with sergeant steel and PCT and another test supp.
All good supps and not cheap but did not retain anything and lost strength

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry. Still new to this site. I ran super mandro. Had awesome results. Ran with sergeant steel and PCT and another test supp.
All good supps and not cheap but did not retain anything and lost strength
Super pct from OL? There can be a variety of factors but normally andros produce very keepable gains. How long and how many mg did you run your cycle for? Diet and everything remained the same?

And I agree. Love me some super mandro. I have lost gains with harsher compounds but never andros.