After a year on TRT, Two questions .....

josh7900

Member
Hi all
Quick background, got on TRT last year after several years of tests and trying everything but could never get test levels up. Just had my levels done in October and am currently sitting at 1233 Test and 22 Estradiol. I feel pretty great for the most part. I pin 500 HCG on Wednesday and Sunday, Pin 100 mg test on Sunday, take .5 mg of AI on Wednesday and 1 mg on Sunday.

With that my questions are:
1: Acne on the shoulders, i have got it mostly out of control, use the proper soaps and what not, but still get outbreaks occasionally. Should i lower the test to get to around 900-1000 or run a low dose Accutane?
2. I am constantly hungry, that was never a thing prior, is that a common thing and if so how do you combat it.
Appreciate any feedback
 
HCG can cause terrible bacne....are you still planning in having children?
 
I would ditch the HCG....

I'm on 100 mg test Cypionate per week....no need for HCG, and I havent needed an AI
 
I would ditch the HCG....

I'm on 100 mg test Cypionate per week....no need for HCG, and I havent needed an AI
 
My hunger has been about the same....no noticeable change
 
Honestly you don’t even need HCG till you plan on having kids, most guys recover with normal counts after a year off TRT without HCG. HCG just helps with the recover process and keeping a bit more of the production cells going
 
Hes getting a vasectomy
 
Back
Top