After a few months,updates on cutting while building muscle on ignit,dcp,etc

chaossentry

Awards
I have been power lifting since last august,learned the hard way of doing it wrong and doing it right. I also began cardio on my non-lifting days. Up to four times a week on that. I have been following the 5x5 powerlifting program since sept of last year.

Now,mind you I only started using macro's about a month ago. Cardio only for a couple of month's. So I am only speaking of these supplements based on following a sensible eating plan from different points of view.

I am 5'7 usually around 280. Lifting has helped contour my body and that was without supplements. Even using hydroxycut combined with yohimbine did wonders for my physical appearance.

I started using ignit3 and dcp about a couple of months ago. I only use 4 pills a day,as doing 6 seems too much for my liver to handle. Plus stacking is more than enough. I can only say that for me,I haven't really seen much in terms of results that would lead me to believe it is a game changer that cannot be accomplished with a sensible eating plan. Ignit3 unfortunately has the negative side effect of stimulating massive reflux.

Now I also used Gharmine from olympus labs uk and cannot speak highly enough about it. strange thing is,i haven't really lost weight on the scale but physically i look different. I am slimmer and my traps have gotten bigger and more defined. So side effects short of the hand numbing,but i already had that before from doing alot of martial arts handtraining.

The excessive hunger is not really an issue since i had vertical gastric sleeve done years ago,i don't produce gherum the hunger hormone anyway. I can say this,king's blood from OL is very good,massive increase in hair growth.

I lift 3 times a week. Cardio 4 times a week treadmill I do HIIT 6 sprint cycles within 20 mins. Each cycle 25-30seconds long.

My macros are 236 on protein,160 on carbs,50 grams of fat. Current weight which has stayed almost the same is 276lbs. Mind you,my stomach does not allow me to reach any of those numbers on protein or even carbs.

I will soon be experimenting with origin and anteous labs titan for muscle building.

Mind you all,i have become slimmer. I just don't reflect how i look on the scale.

Wickedshutter

Wickedshutter

Awards
Do you have before and After pics? Either way, I'm giving you respect to do what your doing! Keep it up my man.