After 5 F'ing years...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tool's new album finally comes out tonight at 12 am...guess who will be one the sad dorks waiting in line to pick it up. I expect this album to be awesome just like every other one and, jusging from the single, I think it will live up to expectations.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I have been listening to the album for the past few days and I really enjoy, though at times it is too reminiscent of Lateralus, but that's almost like saying Tool sounds too much like Tool. I recommend you give Jambi and Right In Two a good listen, those are mos def my favs!!

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should listen to good music like Ashlee Simpson

tattoopierced1

not too impressed with Tool's newest album. It isnt bad, but its not like some of their earlier releases.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
If I'm going to wait 5 years for an artist to put out a new CD, it's going to be Stevie Wonder.

WILL WORK FOR REP POINTS!!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get this album :D

BryanFury

Awards
It isn't BAD at all, but some of the songs are a little too...I don't know how to put it. Its almost like they said "We are TooL, they will listen to 4hrs of squirrels in a woodchipper if we put our name on it."

Not to be taken as me hating, as they are one of, if not my single, favorite band. Track 4 is amazing, as are others (sorry, my mind remember the track numbers not names).

Rumor is, there is actually a second album version different than the one that leaked though. It wouldn't be the first they've pulled a bait-and-switch.

Its worth the money, I'll pick up an actual copy when I drop by the mall.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I've had for 3 weeks and while some of it is really great, a lot is just filler.

Side note: The new Queensryche: Operation Mindcrime II is really, really good.