AET-50 BOGO FREE Sale at Apex-Alchemy!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Apex Alchemy is pleased to welcome back our topical beta-Androstenetriol blend, AET-50! But hurry! This sale will only last from now until 11:59pm EDT Sunday, May 2nd, 2021.

Come get it, guys!
You've been asking for a restock ...
Here it is!!!

Get it while it's BOGO FREE!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Besides what a Lot of you have already grown to Love about AET-50, Nos did a write up a while back on it, containing additional information...

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This stuff is getting harder and harder to get. Get 'em while the getting's good!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This stuff is getting harder and harder to get. Get 'em while the getting's good!
This is definitely one of those products that people are clamoring for whenever it is out of stock.

Come and get it, guys (and gals)!

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gonna purchase now, nice to see uk shipping option now. Will epi, ursa, triton be coming back in stock anytime soon?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna purchase now, nice to see uk shipping option now. Will epi, ursa, triton be coming back in stock anytime soon?
Epi and Triton are being made now. Ursa should be on the production schedule later in the week.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so this must be like Invictus but better?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know the mg/ml of active in invictus. Here it is 50mg/ml
The carriers will be different though (I think?). Invictus dries your skin out a lot and smells like liquorice so I'm curious if anyone has tried both

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The carriers will be different though (I think?). Invictus dries your skin out a lot and smells like liquorice so I'm curious if anyone has tried both
AET-50 smells the same as the rest of our stuff and it has a couple ingredients to help prevent drying out your skin.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@nostrum420, I sent you a DM about an order. Could you please kindly check your inbox.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's a little over 24 hours left to snatch-up some AET-50 (b-AET), on BOGO FREE Special!!!

.... Don't miss out!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
down to about 12 hrs here folks!! next BOGO wont be for a min.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than 8 Hours left to get this Awesome product on BOGO FREE Special.

Don't miss it!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed a couple of bottles (which amounts to 4 with the offer. . . I'm a sucker for a BOGO . . . that's what she said!)

What is a good dosing protocol for AET-50?

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Grabbed a couple of bottles (which amounts to 4 with the offer. . . I'm a sucker for a BOGO . . . that's what she said!)

What is a good dosing protocol for AET-50?
Start with 1ml per day and adjust up or down from there as you see fit.

trueedge

Awards
Hello I just bought some and should get it in today. I’m really new to most of this and wondering does this need pct or what else should I get to take with this. I’ve been out of the gym for over a year. But I’m starting back up real soon. Needing to head down and sign up for gym membership. Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello I just bought some and should get it in today. I’m really new to most of this and wondering does this need pct or what else should I get to take with this. I’ve been out of the gym for over a year. But I’m starting back up real soon. Needing to head down and sign up for gym membership. Thanks
nope this is non hormonal.. so no need for a PCT.. this will be great for fat loss and over all health + immune bolstering. good on you for getting back into it~

trueedge

Awards
nope this is non hormonal.. so no need for a PCT.. this will be great for fat loss and over all health + immune bolstering. good on you for getting back into it~
awesome thank you.