AET-50 back in stock!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is this?
Here's an old write up I did on b-AET:

We’ve already been discussing the weight loss benefits of b-AET on this forum and one study even seems to show that it may even help to treat obesity and metabolic syndrome(2). It may also assist by helping to lower insulin resistance in overweight people and lower cholesterol(3,7).
Aside from its benefits for managing weight, b-AET has been studied for numerous other health benefits. Several studies have explored its potential for immune health. b-AET has been shown in a live animal model to protect from viral, bacterial and parasitic infections. In live animal models, b-AET helped to increase the immune response to an infection(1). It also helped to prevent the immune system from being weakened by stress. b-AET helped combat the negative effects of glucocorticoids (chemicals released by the body in response to stress) on the activity of white blood cells and their ability to spread and reproduce(1). A “test-tube experiment” showed that b-AET increased white blood cell activity whereas other hormones did not(1). In a live animal model, b-AET augmented the immune response in adult animals (lab rats) and even reduced the decline of the immune system in the older rats(6).

b-AET also has potential impacts on other body systems. Studies showed that b-AET is unlikely to harm the liver or kidneys and was also unlikely to cause hormonal imbalances as a result of use(6), but it also has been studied for preventative and reparative effects. In a live animal model, b-AET was shown to slow the weakening of bones that occurs as severe burns heal(4). In a live animal model, where the subjects were exposed to severe (potentially fatal) trauma, designed to induce hemorrhaging, the group given b-AET prior to the trauma had a significantly greater survival rate(5).
One study even went so far as to state:
“b-AET, related compounds or synthetic derivatives may be part of effective therapeutic strategies to accelerate tissue regeneration and prevent or treat diseases associated with aging such as osteoporosis.”(8)

1. Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol.
Antiglucocorticoid function of androstenetriol. - PubMed - NCBI

2. Auci DL, Ahlem CN, Kennedy MR, Page TM, Reading CL, Frincke JM. A Potential Role for 5-Androstene-3[beta],7[beta],17[beta]-triol in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Obesity.
Academic Journals formerly published by NPG

3. Lu M, Patsouris D, Li P, et al. A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats. American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism 2010;298(5):E1036-E48.
A new antidiabetic compound attenuates inflammation and insulin resistance in Zucker diabetic fatty rats | Endocrinology and Metabolism

4. Malik AK, Khaldoyanidi S, Auci DL, et al. 5-androstene-3,7,17-triol (b-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis. PLoS ONE;5(10):e13566.
PLOS ONE: 5-Androstene-3

5. Marcu AC, Paccione KE, Barbee RW, et al. Androstenetriol Immunomodulation Improves Survival in a Severe Trauma Hemorrhage Shock Model. The Journal of Trauma 2007;63(3):662-9.

6. Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol, a DHEA metabolite in the human metabolome.
Pharmacology and immune modulating properties of 5-androstene-3

7. Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3β,7β,17β-triol
Phase I and Phase II clinical trials of androst-5-ene-3

8. 5-Androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol (β-AET) Slows Thermal Injury Induced Osteopenia in Mice: Relation to Aging and Osteoporosis
PLOS ONE: 5-Androstene-3

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This product has a Very Devoted following...

Come and get it guys (and gals), while this great BOGO FREE Sale is still in effect ...

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I understand topicals have systematic delivery but would local application to areas like love handles and abs..areas as a result of high cortisol..give results faster?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand topicals have systematic delivery but would local application to areas like love handles and abs..areas as a result of high cortisol..give results faster?
Maaaybe... if you were gonna try spot reducing like that, I'd recommend Ursa Major. It's very similar to a compound that was shown to work as a spot reducer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

ares_ush

Awards
Maaaybe... if you were gonna try spot reducing like that, I'd recommend Ursa Major. It's very similar to a compound that was shown to work as a spot reducer.
This is actually something that I've tried and I can attest to Ursa Having a direct spot reducing effect.

I think Lyle McDonald, The author of Stubborn Fat Solution, mentions about glycyrrhetinic acid and how it blocks 11bHSD, which allows for the localized fat to be motabolized.

The issue was I couldn't find any glycyrrhetinic acid that was easy to get access to, and as I was digging through I found out that Ursolic Acid is also a triterpenoid and pretty much has a lot of the similar mechanisms to glycyrrthenitic acid with regards to the effects I wanted to try out. And the funny thing was that I already had a few bottles with me, but I was planning to use it on when I start my bulk since I figured initially that whatever recomp effect would be null since I'm already at the low end single digits and the anti catabolic effect was already covered by HMB (I was testing it out).

Long story short, At the end of my diet phase, didn't think I had any more fat to lose on my upper and lower body
(even on my face, which is the most stubborn part for me, but at this point I thought I it was the leanest it could ever be), and I've been "stalling" in the sense that I was dieting, weight was going down still, but I couldn't see any difference in leanness, and lifting strength was still being maintained. (All factors were equal)

Decided to give this a shot because why not gyms closed I can suffer for 2 more weeks, and if there was any more fat to lose, I'd like to make sure any fat that can be mobilized IS being mobilized. Slapped that bad boy right on my face, and I was seeing visual changes in my face a few days in. I honestly didn't even know that was a fat I thought it was bones or something.

Mind at this point in time I was already taking ECY and all the supplements you can think of to help with stubborn fat loss. I suppose the reasoning is simply the area had poorer blood flow or something, and the direct application at least ensured that the area was getting it. I am just mentioning this because I am 100% certain it was because of Ursa, since I kept everything else the same. Initially I thought it was some sort of a skin tightening effect or maybe just causing it to lose water locally, but it's not.

TLDR; Can attest to Ursa having spot reduction effect, but I think any topical cortisol reducing items (7-oxo,AET, etc) might also work the same, since they all work by also inhibiting 11bHSD by one way or another? Ursa has some other good things like increasing Irisin content, which I think its the only one that does that.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is actually something that I've tried and I can attest to Ursa Having a direct spot reducing effect.

I think Lyle McDonald, The author of Stubborn Fat Solution, mentions about glycyrrhetinic acid and how it blocks 11bHSD, which allows for the localized fat to be motabolized.

The issue was I couldn't find any glycyrrhetinic acid that was easy to get access to, and as I was digging through I found out that Ursolic Acid is also a triterpenoid and pretty much has a lot of the similar mechanisms to glycyrrthenitic acid with regards to the effects I wanted to try out. And the funny thing was that I already had a few bottles with me, but I was planning to use it on when I start my bulk since I figured initially that whatever recomp effect would be null since I'm already at the low end single digits and the anti catabolic effect was already covered by HMB (I was testing it out).

Long story short, At the end of my diet phase, didn't think I had any more fat to lose on my upper and lower body
(even on my face, which is the most stubborn part for me, but at this point I thought I it was the leanest it could ever be), and I've been "stalling" in the sense that I was dieting, weight was going down still, but I couldn't see any difference in leanness, and lifting strength was still being maintained. (All factors were equal)

Decided to give this a shot because why not gyms closed I can suffer for 2 more weeks, and if there was any more fat to lose, I'd like to make sure any fat that can be mobilized IS being mobilized. Slapped that bad boy right on my face, and I was seeing visual changes in my face a few days in. I honestly didn't even know that was a fat I thought it was bones or something.

Mind at this point in time I was already taking ECY and all the supplements you can think of to help with stubborn fat loss. I suppose the reasoning is simply the area had poorer blood flow or something, and the direct application at least ensured that the area was getting it. I am just mentioning this because I am 100% certain it was because of Ursa, since I kept everything else the same. Initially I thought it was some sort of a skin tightening effect or maybe just causing it to lose water locally, but it's not.

TLDR; Can attest to Ursa having spot reduction effect, but I think any topical cortisol reducing items (7-oxo,AET, etc) might also work the same, since they all work by also inhibiting 11bHSD by one way or another? Ursa has some other good things like increasing Irisin content, which I think its the only one that does that.
It sure would be funny if someone were working on a Glycyrrhetinic acid TD...

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
didn't know where else to post this. I have used both AET-50 and Invictus, and while this is no shot at all at Iron Legion or Invictus, but I preferred AET-50. I believe them to work the same, but three other things I enjoyed more about AET=50. The dropper is longer so it is in my opinion a lot easier to get 1ML measured out. It smells better, and it absorbs faster / less greasy post application.

One recommendation for the future is to do away with the paper label because it gets wet and gets silly. Not a huge deal, but would be a bit cleaner with a cellophane label.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
didn't know where else to post this. I have used both AET-50 and Invictus, and while this is no shot at all at Iron Legion or Invictus, but I preferred AET-50. I believe them to work the same, but three other things I enjoyed more about AET=50. The dropper is longer so it is in my opinion a lot easier to get 1ML measured out. It smells better, and it absorbs faster / less greasy post application.

One recommendation for the future is to do away with the paper label because it gets wet and gets silly. Not a huge deal, but would be a bit cleaner with a cellophane label.
i envision etched glass bottles someday

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i envision etched glass bottles someday
that would be sick, please don't take it as me saying its a "problem" just a friendly suggestion, but it would never stop me from using the prods.

I also use and love the Epi and Ursolic products.

I think the biggest thing I enjoyed with AET-50 is the absorption is just faster and "smoother" if that makes sense.

Would recommend all your products to anyone though. Truly love them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AET-50 (B-AET) is back in stock (and now in the FAST Drying Gel form!), and part of our BLACK FRIDAY BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale!!!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20211123-164630~3.png

AET-50 is now in our FAST Drying Gel carrier, and in this sweet new pump dispenser, along with most of our other products!

This is a massive upgrade on these already terrific and Extremely popular products!

Some of you know that I struggle with sleep. I've been using 1ml of AET-50 before bed the last week, and I've been sleeping much better!

Thanks Nos!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reminder!! this is a great product for promoting a strong immune system!! beat that omicron back to hell ~ !! ~

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got some AET-50 and excited to start! I searched and probably missed it but 5 pumps = 1 ml = 50 mg correct? And the general protocol is .5 ml am and .5 ml pm? Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
soooo much goodness going on at APEX... supporting this sale supports more R&D on new stuff!~ GYSOT!!!!!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got me again..............you son of a b!tch!!! Got me again..........!!! Order placed!- 4 - 60ML bottles should make for a nice run with some Ultra Hard and Ursa...........now I just have to figure how I'm going to slather all these transdermals on my body!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got me again..............you son of a b!tch!!! Got me again..........!!! Order placed!- 4 - 60ML bottles should make for a nice run with some Ultra Hard and Ursa...........now I just have to figure how I'm going to slather all these transdermals on my body!!
I feel like "I really need some help applying my transdermals" could be a solid pick up line in the right context.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol!! Apply to precious parts of my real estate...................... I plan on running Ultra Hard, Ursa, AET and Hyperion. I'll lay off the Epichaos and take Epi-plex during this run as I'm curious to see how many areas to my body I'll need to apply to running all these transdermals. I know it's not recommended but the ole sack may have to be sacrificed and bathed in Hyperion!! Helios as needed on my elbows as well since I am currently battling golfer's elbow on both of them.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont forget all that real estate on the inner thighs! I can get 5 ml on my upper body easily so i would assume one could do the same on the lower extremities and achieve an easy 10 ml per dose o_O

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bigger guy, hovering around 280. Is the recommendation still 1ml?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just want to say I am very impressed with this product so far, I am on day 3 and I am already experiencing a surge in libido. I will report back in a couple weeks to see if I notice any improvement in sleep, inflammation, or fat burning. I felt a libido increase similar to week 2-3 of taking clomid after just 24 hours of aet-50. I am applying 3 pumps am and 3 pumps pm, 1.2ml Ed. No other changes to diet, exercise, or supplements.

Thank you @nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx for introducing me to this product. I look forward to trying more in the future.