Aesthetically speaking...

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would you rather take 250mg Test with 10-20mg LGD ..

or just 500mg test?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is LGD the only option?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree. Prviosusly i considered lgd or rad but tbh var would be safer.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Availability and no shedding issues to worry about. I guess low dose var wouldn’t be out of the question
I would go with var it is approved for human use.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does one speak "aesthetically" lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does one speak "aesthetically" lol
I believe he meant which one would result in less watery and harder physique while on.

well for me test starts to bloat me at 500 and above
300 - 400 mg and i can stay relatively dry while being full so stacking dry compounds on top of it would be logical if i wanted to maintain a drier physique.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you rather take 250mg Test with 10-20mg LGD ..

or just 500mg test?
Aesthetically- 300 test with something like anavar, primo or winstrol

These are the only kinds of cycles I run anymore "aesthetically speaking"

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Basically I’ve just been on trt dose for a long time. I’m more focused on health and longevity than being huge nowadays. Orals destroy my stomach and bloodwork now.

I have a ton of test and LGD. I’ve never even used the LGD, just bought it a year ago and never tried it. The lack of hair loss and other androgenic sides appealed to me.

500 test is great to me but I’ve been shedding pretty bad lately and ramping test up for 2 weeks has it going crazy. So I was debating on dropping the test back down and tossing in LGD since I have it. Not sure if I’ll be disappointed with results or not.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be worried about lgd's impact on cholesterol in studies a mere 1 mg a day caused reduction. Anecdotally i heard people report terrible bloodwork on sarms,

I would go with nandrolone (with test ofc) if you are mainly worried about shedding or primo if you want something milder to stack with test.

I agree with staying away from c17 aa's (although i am on fence on trying anavar next cycle). They annihilate cholesterol and they also stress liver, some more and some less.

500 test and my cholesterol is mid range, total and ldl, hdl is towards low end, but definitely not out of range. But at least test doesnt destroy your lipids. Just keep your diet "clean" and try to stay away from animal saturated fat (seemingly worked for me).