Advice on this tbol/testE cycle please?

V

vornado

Awards
Hey Folks,

Been doing quite a bit of research and am wanting to do a cycle of tbol with test e. I’m hoping some of you might be able to take a look at what I’m looking at doing and offer some advice and/or changes.

I’m wanting to keep things simple. My plan for this cycle would mostly be weight loss with some lean muscle gains. I’m 38, male, 5’11 and 230lbs.

Any help and/or advice on the following would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Week 1-8 (60mg TBOL ED)
Week 1-8 (250mg TEST E/each week)
Week 1-12(n2guard daily)
Week 9-12 PCT (Nolvadex 20mg ED)

Let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll chime in since I ran a test E base mostly and t-bol is my favorite oral.

I would increase your test cycle to 10 weeks and decrease your t-bol cycle by 2 weeks.

I would run
100-150mg test E pinned twice/wk, 200-300mg total for 10 weeks.

T bol at 40-50mg for 6 weeks. I’m guessing you have 20mg tabs or something? I like the 50mg dose and I respond incredibly well to it still. So your first run, consider 40mg ED.

Cycle support, just make sure your blood pressure is under control. There are two main staples of supplementation that aid in liver regeneration. Quality NAC and TUDCA. Whatever your cycle support is, read the label and supplement with enough nac and tudca to get your cycle support and 1g of tudca per day and 1,200mg NAC.

The one thing that you could do to make this cycle more kick ass is running GH along it from the beginning until the end of PCT.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is your first cycle I assume? I think test only would be plenty (with higher dose, than 250 mg). You can't start your pct immediately after the test. It takes a few weeks for the test to get out of your system. Start pct 3 weeks after last pin. Test E cycle also takes a few weeks to reach peak levels, 8 weeks is quite short for Ena. I'd do a minimun of 10 weeks. Many consider 12 weeks a minimun. Or switch to test Prop, if you want to do only 8 weeks. With Prop you could also start your pct a few days after last pin.