Advice on stacking 1-Andro, M1D Andro and 17-Pro Andro

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Hi,

Can someone please advise of a suitable dosing scheme for these three products. Ideally I would like to use 1-Andro and M1D for bulking then 17-Pro for cutting.

I have clomid, DAA and some other test boosters for PCT.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I ran 1md and Andro together with Form XT and DAA for PCT. Form should be perfect as in my opinion you wouldn't need the clomid.

Run 1MD at 6ml a day 3 times daily and start Form the last week of cycle.

How many weeks you running this? I put on a decent amount of size on cycle...would've kept most of it if I kept my cals up during PCT. There's no doubt you will see gains on this product. LG hit the spot on this one!

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I already have quite a bit of clomid on hand so no point spending extra money on form xt. It's just going to be a 1 month cycle. Should I start 1-Andro and M1D together or should I leave a gap between them? i.e. week one 1-Andro, week two M1D?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I would personally run them for at least 6 weeks and better yet 8. I personally would follow the suggested dosing on both for at least two weeks to see how you respond and then go from there. If you wanted to stagger the start times of the two I would start the 1 andro first, wait to see if or when the lethargy starts and then start up the M1D. But like I said first both for 8 weeks would be ideal and a really nice run.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I would personally run them for at least 6 weeks and better yet 8. I personally would follow the suggested dosing on both for at least two weeks to see how you respond and then go from there. If you wanted to stagger the start times of the two I would start the 1 andro first, wait to see if or when the lethargy starts and then start up the M1D. But like I said first both for 8 weeks would be ideal and a really nice run.
This ^

The lethargy was hard to deal with at first especially with getting up early for work. Have to do what works for your body though.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say you have plenty of clomid on hand so does that mean that this is not your first cycle? Additionally, how many bottles of each do you have of the PHs?

PRIDEGX

Awards
Hi I'm new here I just had some questions my first one is what kind of results will I get if I cycled 17 pro andro for 8 weeks and 1 andro for 6 weeks any info would be much appreciated