Advice on planning test

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys here’s the dilema. I work offshore so no pins.normally I take test sus Td with me, however when I arrive home I’m going to carry on my cycle but pinning whilst at home for 4 weeks( 4 weeks on/off work rotation) gonna jab prop when I get back but before I go I was thinking of undecanoate the week before to keep my levels high and keep on using the Td whilst I’m over there to help with the ride. What are your opinions guys? And what dosage to keep good high levels?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys here’s the dilema. I work offshore so no pins.normally I take test sus Td with me, however when I arrive home I’m going to carry on my cycle but pinning whilst at home for 4 weeks( 4 weeks on/off work rotation) gonna jab prop when I get back but before I go I was thinking of undecanoate the week before to keep my levels high and keep on using the Td whilst I’m over there to help with the ride. What are your opinions guys? And what dosage to keep good high levels?
Doesn't sound smart to go on and off like that, besides potential sides I think your body will stop responding well when you do it like this.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn't sound smart to go on and off like that, besides potential sides I think your body will stop responding well when you do it like this.
I think he means that he is going to rotate pinning and TD Test, 4 weeks at a time....For work reasons.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not going off though am I? I’ve been running Td test for the last 4 weeks with havoc and when I get home I’ll be continuing with test but pinning (epi was a kicker) so I’m not off cycle at any point am I?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he means that he is going to rotate pinning and TD Test, 4 weeks at a time....For work reasons.
Correct I’ll be running the Td all the time whilst at work

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah my bad, not sure wether it's the same thing though. It should work but maybe not optimal. I cant say 100% but my experience tells me the cycle won't be as good (not sure that matters)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no way to bring pins?
What if you were diabetic?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You bring the doctors prescription. Thee places aren’t some kind of joke, they even frown at creatine.you can’t even imagine it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You bring the doctors prescription. Thee places aren’t some kind of joke, they even frown at creatine.you can’t even imagine it
So how do you get the TD through?
Just curious not sweating you bro.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds rough!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how do you get the TD through?
Just curious not sweating you bro.
I put it in a plastic hair spray bottle looks clear and nobody would think twice ��