Advice on oral trenavar/epistane stack dose...

Nebuser55

Awards
Hey All,

Seeking some advice on a cycle I'm about to start... currently thinking of dosing trenavar and epistane at the following doses.

Trenavar = 60/60/80/100/120/120
Epistane = 40/60/60/60/60/60

I have stacked this before but didn't really go this high mainly because of costs but not an issue now. I'm on the necessary cycle supplements for liver and heart protection. Thoughts on the dosage?

Also, I have OTC PCT right now but more research has really shown I need a better one, so was going to get Nolvadex or at least try to from some reputable although that seems difficult.* Thoughts on the PCT and dosage too?

Also going to run 1g to 2gx body weight protien, and creatine and glutamine with it. I'm 35, 6'2, 245 lbs btw.

Thanks in advance.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Doses look solid. I personally never made it above 40mg of epistane because joints killed me. Just feel it out. I always recommend using the least EFFECTIVE dose.

get nolvadex or clomid. DO NOT start the cycle without one or the other. My recommendation is nolva 20/20/20/20 for PCT

Nebuser55

Awards
Appreciate the response. That info is helpful. My joints do suffer a bit even at the lower doses, I'll make sure to monitor it closely. And I do have the nolva coming, hopefully it is legit. Thanks for the dosing, I heard 20/10/10/10 was sufficient but may bump it up.

Nebuser55

Awards
They are 20mg caps... just split those doses up over 4 periods, 4 to 6 hours? Which is a little less then the half life or split 40mg twice a day? Is it correct to keep it in your body throughtout the day for the whole cycle or to give your body a aloght break in between doses.I'm kind of new to the chemistry behind it so if anyone has a good educational spot that gets into the chemistry within the body for these ph that would be appreciated. I assume the benefit to dose like this is to keep it in your body through out the whole cycle instead of just at the last 3 weeks when the does are higher, plus easier on your body at the end instead of 120mg?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hey All,

Seeking some advice on a cycle I'm about to start... currently thinking of dosing trenavar and epistane at the following doses.

Trenavar = 60/60/80/100/120/120
Epistane = 40/60/60/60/60/60

I have stacked this before but didn't really go this high mainly because of costs but not an issue now. I'm on the necessary cycle supplements for liver and heart protection. Thoughts on the dosage?

Also, I have OTC PCT right now but more research has really shown I need a better one, so was going to get Nolvadex or at least try to from some reputable although that seems difficult.* Thoughts on the PCT and dosage too?

Also going to run 1g to 2gx body weight protien, and creatine and glutamine with it. I'm 35, 6'2, 245 lbs btw.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for sharing your cycle set-up.

How did your cycle go?

I just started an Trenavar / Epi stack myself. The directions on the Trenavar package is to use 2-3 caps (30-45 mg) per day, but I have been reading that higher dosages are very common. Although I have a number of PH cycles under my belt, this is my first time with Trenavar, so I wanted to go like this:

Trenavar: 45/60/60/60/60/75
Epi: 30/40/40/40/50/50

I am about 195 lbs / 8-9% bf. Plan is a light cut / recomp, so I take about 100-150 grams of carbs per day, all of it on the meals before and after workout.