Advice on oral msten, trenavar cycle.

Nebuser55

Awards
My other post has gone stale so reposting with a couple additions.

Hey All,

I just finished an oral Trenavar\Epistane cycle a few weeks ago that went really well.. the dosing I used was:
Trenavar - 60\60\80\100\100\100
Epistane - 40\40\60\60\60\60

I am on PCT now using Nolva, DAA and some other natural test boosters...
Nolva - 20\20\10\10

I am looking to start another oral cycle possibly after week 6 or week 8 since cycle ended. This time going to use m-sten as well, with this dosing:
M-sten - 10\10\15\15\15\15
Trenavar - 60\60\80\100\100\100
Epistane - 40\40\60\60\60\60

Then use the same PCT as above with Nolva at 20\20\10\10.

The product is call megatren and has 5mg of msten and 20mg of trenavar per cap. The epi is separate 20mg can. Would it make sense to buy the Megatren or just do another cycle like I did before? Or maybe drop the epi with megatren? Im new to the chemistry side so trying to learn but it's complicated so lean on advice from these forums. I was told the cycle would have diminishing returns because msten is a 17-c. Can someone further explain that a bit too?

I have all the on cycle support for liver, kidneys and heart, and plenty of protein, glutamine and creatine...

Thoughts on this dosing cycle and the use of m-sten? And is the PCT enough?

I am 35, 6'2, 240lbs and have done lighter cycles with these products before with no major issues.

Thanks in advance!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is a c17-alpha alkylated and M-Sten is also c17, stacking 2 is more strain on liver and is advised against, also time on + Pct = time off which would be 10 weeks before starting another cycle unless blood work is run showing recovery in test and other hormones.

If possible i would recommend either running Epi and Tr3n again but up the dose of tren to 120mg, and extend for 8 weeks where i feel it shines best, or stack M-Sten solo with Trenavar and leave epistane for another cycle.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
also clomid is better in my opinion than nolva for pct if you can deal with side effects.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The more time off in between cycles, the better. Also, get some tudca to take along with the cycle support if you run msten; it's pretty toxic

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Tudca and other on cycle supports will help, I have run Superdrol, M1t, Halodrol, and Epistane, all solo in past without liver supports and been ok from it but we are all different and have different constitutions genetically which means some can get away and there liver will recover fine and others can have more problems, same thing applies with recovery e.g. some people can run a simple cycle of test e 500 for 10-12 weeks and never recover properly.

Nebuser55

Awards
Thanks all for the advice! Very helpful. I haven't ordered anything yet so will have to decide. Ill have time becuase I'll probably take a few more weeks before starting to give is 8 to 10 weeks.. Ill look into the tudca for on cycle... another question.. how do you guys go about getting your blood work? Just go to a doctor and tell him what and why you need it done? Or can you go to a lab directly and they send you results?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am in UK and over here you could go to a Doc and say you have symptoms of low test e.g. low sex drive, lethargy, weight gain and depression E.D, etc or use a service online and pay e.g. via medi checks. or other companies that perform blood tests and perform a hormone panel.

a doc might not perform a check so therefore the paid option could be more efficient.

Nebuser55

Awards
Ok, thanks for taking the time to reply... I'll research and see what I can find for the mail options or go to my doc. As far as the stack I decided I'm going to try a Msten/Trenavar stack and leave the Epi for later. I've never tried the msten at higher than 10mg so will start at 15mg but may go up to 20 to 30mg if it is going well. From what I'm reading msten is usually lower on sides compared to Epi. I got pretty bad lethargy and dry joints on the 60mg of epi for 6 weeks, but some could've been the Trenavar too. Interested to find out how it works for me. I will probably wait quick awhile after this stack and do a Trenavar/Epi stack again.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for taking the time to reply... I'll research and see what I can find for the mail options or go to my doc. As far as the stack I decided I'm going to try a Msten/Trenavar stack and leave the Epi for later. I've never tried the msten at higher than 10mg so will start at 15mg but may go up to 20 to 30mg if it is going well. From what I'm reading msten is usually lower on sides compared to Epi. I got pretty bad lethargy and dry joints on the 60mg of epi for 6 weeks, but some could've been the Trenavar too. Interested to find out how it works for me. I will probably wait quick awhile after this stack and do a Trenavar/Epi stack again.
With previous sides i would put it down to EPI, Trenavar never gave me any joint discomfort even when on 240mg per day which is way too high and not recommended, also i much prefer the original Halodrol and clones with Trenavar due to them both working well to provide lean muscle gains with a good strength increase in a calorie deficient state.

Msten + Tr3n should make for a good run, i have tried Superdrol and M1T and may use some Msten as a kicker for another cycle later on to compare to super drol.

Good luck with your cycle, and keep us updated on progress.

Nebuser55

Awards
I am still 3 to 4 weeks out from starting my cycle but received everything I need to start... wondering about ramping up the dosing of m-sten and trenavar... I know I'm good in the 100mg range of trenava so not really sure I need to ramp up or just go after it... is the main purpose of ramping up the dosing from say 60 to 120 to see how your body handles it from the side effects perspective or is the another benefit to the organs by increasing over time? If not, I'll just jump right in at 100mg... for msten I'm not as confident so was going to start at 15mg and increase to 25mg over 6 weeks. Thoughts on this?

My dosing is:
Msten - 15/15/20/20/25/25
Trenava - 100/100/100/120/120/120 - if 100mg is going well I'll bump up.

Also, 30 to 35mg msten, anyone go to that level and had results or just bad sides?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Trensomnia is the main side effect and really bad negative mood / depression like symptoms, but i only had this when going past 120mg per day e.g. when i went to 150-240 this became rough so i could only tolerate the high dose for a couple of days to a week max before dropping it back down to the 120mg which works best for trenavar in my opinion.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Trensomnia is the main side effect and really bad negative mood / depression like symptoms, but i only had this when going past 120mg per day e.g. when i went to 150-240 this became rough so i could only tolerate the high dose for a couple of days to a week max before dropping it back down to the 120mg which works best for trenavar in my opinion.
I went up to 180mg ed last week 2 years ago and streght gains were crazy but at that price tren a is better lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 180mg ed last week 2 years ago and streght gains were crazy but at that price tren a is better lol
I prefer Tren A now but i used Tr3n before i ever used any real aas / oil based.

I do not like Tren E, for some reason it gives me the night sweats which i never had from using Tren Ace.

btur2915

Awards
Trenavar has more sides then tren A IME. Have tried many brands - **** is strong and it works but damn comes with a lot of baggage.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Trenavar has more sides then tren A IME. Have tried many brands - **** is strong and it works but damn comes with a lot of baggage.
Whats highest dose of Trenavar you have used, what sides did you get with it compared to ACE,

also whats the dose of Ace you run.

Choppedjunior

Awards
MSTEN was the worst for me. I have 4 bottles may end up just tossing out. It made me feel like absolute garbage even running TREST as a base. I could hardly stay awake, headaches, and just felt like crap. ended week 5. gained about 12lbs lost it all.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MSTEN was the worst for me. I have 4 bottles may end up just tossing out. It made me feel like absolute garbage even running TREST as a base. I could hardly stay awake, headaches, and just felt like crap. ended week 5. gained about 12lbs lost it all.
What brand? You can toss em this way lol

btur2915

Awards
Whats highest dose of Trenavar you have used, what sides did you get with it compared to ACE,

also whats the dose of Ace you run.
Ran 180 or celtic labs tvar and i was just a total dick, bp was high, and randomly my heart would race. Highest dose of ace I have run is 700+some pre workout tren base on occasion at 50mg.