Advice on estrogen blocking

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
So I'm gonna run a 13 weeks cycle of Test-C at 220mg/week. I'm also gonna pulse liquid oral DBol at 1/2cc EOD.

I don't have access to a phama AI or SERM and am looking for advice on my best OTC options for estrogen blocking during cycle and some good OTC options for PCT. I understand that this is a light cycle and that's by design. So hopefully I won't need pharma-grade AI or PCT while running it. My source has run this cycle with good results and he and I are almost a carbon copy of each other body wise.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Lol **** cycle. Go ahead and make it ****tier with OTC.

I personally like my test 400-500mg ew. Pulsing doesn't make much sense to me, but hey....if it works for you then do it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your source doesn't have access to PCT?
You're running real steroids here and want to try to get away with over the counter post cycle?
That's not a good idea

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Well you're probably trying to get huge. I am not. I'm trying to get a little fuller and trim up some. The endurance benefits will be nice too. So if you're opinion of a good cycle is one that I'll gain 20 pounds on, then yeah I guess my plan is ****ty.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Well you're probably trying to get huge. I am not. I'm trying to get a little fuller and trim up some. The endurance benefits will be nice too. So if you're opinion of a good cycle is one that I'll gain 20 pounds on, then yeah I guess my plan is ****ty.
>trimming up with dbol

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I'm just looking for advice guys.

My buddy has run this cycle 3 times with no AI or PCT at all and has been fine. I'm just wanting to have something on hand in case I need it.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Yes 123, my bud takes the liquid D before his workouts 3 times a week and he's shredded. Veiny AF.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just looking for advice guys.

My buddy has run this cycle 3 times with no AI or PCT at all and has been fine. I'm just wanting to have something on hand in case I need it.
This is not advisable IMO. If you want someone to tell you it's okay, that's not this forum. Get a SERM. PCT is vital to the cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No test And Dbol To Trim Up? Bro....just no! You realize test aromatizes into estrogen and dbol aromatizes into methyl estrogen? Guaranteed set of titties in your future.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IPOM

IPOM

Awards
You did read the title of the thread right? I understand I need to block estrogen. If you guys all feel that an OTC E-blocker isn't enough for my little cycle, then I'll look into getting and AI and a SERM. ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established