Advice on estro and DHT.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, my total test is 1800, free test in the 400’s but estro high (I think 200) and DHT high. Everything else in range. I don’t have the exact numbers because my Dr gave me the results on the phone but I will go and get a copy tomorrow.
This is on 200mg (1 shot a week) and 0.5mg Arimidex on inject day.

I know very little of DHT, should I be worried or happy? My Dr asked if a wanted a blocker, do I want that?

I do know that I want to lower my Estro, my Dr recommend me to take 1mgx2 week but I was thinking about to do ed or eod for a week or 2 to get it down faster and then do 1mgx2 week, what do you guys think?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that total test the trough? That's crazy high if so. I'd split your dose into two injections and add .5mg Arimidex for the next injection. Prostate issues are caused by high E2 and low test/DHT to counter it. I wouldn't make a huge jump in Arimidex dose since I find a break over point when the E2 suppression isn't linear, ie .25mg x3 is twice as suppressive as .25mg x2 for me.

Sun/Wed-100mg Test/.5mg Ari or whatever fits your schedule.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that total test the trough? That's crazy high if so. I'd split your dose into two injections and add .5mg Arimidex for the next injection. Prostate issues are caused by high E2 and low test/DHT to counter it. I wouldn't make a huge jump in Arimidex dose since I find a break over point when the E2 suppression isn't linear, ie .25mg x3 is twice as suppressive as .25mg x2 for me.

^^ 👍 ^^

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ok, thanks. Yeah I was a little surprised about 1800 also, I’ll start with 1mgx2 week then and see what happens. If I can I would like to keep it to 1 shot a week but if I have to I’ll switch to 2.

Do I have to worry about the DHT?

I realize I can’t/shouldn’t stay on this dose forever but as of now I would like to see what I can do with it. I planned to start blasting but I might put that on hold until I get the estro in check.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, thanks. Yeah I was a little surprised about 1800 also, I’ll start with 1mgx2 week then and see what happens. If I can I would like to keep it to 1 shot a week but if I have to I’ll switch to 2.

Do I have to worry about the DHT?

I realize I can’t/shouldn’t stay on this dose forever but as of now I would like to see what I can do with it. I planned to start blasting but I might put that on hold until I get the estro in check.
It is my humble opinion (just my opinion!) That it is waaay better to try to dial in a true trt dose that will have both your T and E2 within natural range without an AI and have a structured blast every once and while, instead of being suprahysiologic all the time.

Sth like 500-800T levels throughout the week.

When I was on 125mg of test and 1000 iu hcg total T was 1043 ng/dl 48 hours post 62.5mg shot. I then decided to lower to 100mg (50 x2 a week) because I felt 16 years old and didnt want to be at the top of the range all the time. E2 was 37 pg/ml. Didnt take AI at the time.

I felt more "civilized" when I lowered to 50mg 2x a week.

Imho dht is not the devil.