Advice on dosage.

strongman_101 said:
Pct-
Aromasin: 12.5 mg for wk 1-two weeks after clomid is done.
And clomid-?

What are you running? The aromasin should be everyday for week 1 then EOD for the rest. I would do 25mg ED for that first week to get I high blood level.

Usual clomid goes 100/50/50/50 I like it a bit on the high side and will even run it for 5 weeks.
 
Test e- 600mg 2x a week (wk 1-12)
Deca- 400mg 2x week (wk 1-10)
Dbol- 40mg/day (wk 1-5)


Aromasin- 12.5mg/day from wk 1- all the way til 2 weeks after pct.
Clomid-?????

Live52- 4tabs a day (wk1-5)
Milk thistle- 4tabs a day (wk 1-12)
HCG- 250iu's 2x a week (wk 1-14)
 
Clomid 100/100/50/50. Get caber to and have it onhand for Deca Dick just in case. I would say the other stuff looks legit man.
 
yes its in mg. Caber is a dopamine antagonist and will help fight progesterone sides that can be associated with DECA like deca dick. I have never used Deca personally but I have used Caber on cycle and off... trust me its worth it. The old lady will be happy lol
 
strongman_101 said:
Haha indeed. So caber is only 4 wks? Being that u put 100/100/50/50

The 100/100/50/50 is in reference to the clomid. Caber dosages are in .5mg range. Not to high jack the thread but what's the thoughts on liquid versions of caber. Anyone have experience with it. Also did it let you pound the ole lady forever. Been extremely curious about this as a nandrolone cycle will be in the works for late this year.
 
Yeah that was for clomid. Use caber .5mg E3D and the little guy will stand at attention Haha. I would run it for the whole cycle then taper it off in pct. Its cheap and I have never seen anything about it being suppressive.

As far as liquid... I have used liquids before. They tend to be more concentrated. I like it because I could throw it in a glass of milk or into a tbsp of olive oil (for absorption). Its also nice to not have to remember 1 more pill all the time specially if you are popping stuff for cycle.
 
Back
Top