Advice on Bulking Diet and Food requirements for certain types of Gear

Jason P Clark

Awards
I am an amateur lifter but have a strong cardio and endurance background, from when I trained in MMA

Stats
36 yrs

Weight before I got sick 185 18% BF

starting weight day 1 of cycle 148

3 weeks into cycle I weigh 166

I want to get back to 185 with 8 -10% BF and keep it...

I am trying to take in over 250 grams of protien a day, Is this right?

I am taking 48 grams of Nitro Peak Protien twice a day before and after working out and twice even on days off

I am trying to drink at lest a quart of milk whole fat vitamin D milk
1/8 Jar of Jiff peanut butter Daily
3 - 6 boiled eggs Daily
chicken Breat cooked in olive oil
Ramen Noodles for raw carbs
Subway Foot long Italian BMT
Spinach and Lettuce salad Daily
32-64 oz water
1-2 Bananas
2 packets oatmeal some mornings
2 pieces of Bread Daily

I do not eat all of these everyday unless its marked daily / but more or less a variety of each. The supplemental protein intake is the only thing i am religiously taking 100mg protein + aminos.

The awesome part is the Dianabol makes me so freaking Hungry that I actually eat now... About every 3 hours

The research I have done so far show that Deca requires a ****load of protein and calories to be effective.

Am i a missing anything in my diet?

Also
I am switching from Deca to Test in 2 weeks , will I need different dietary requirements

I will also be stopping the use of the Dianabol in one day, After 3 weeks of use. 15 mg a day taken at morning noon and night.. I kept it low becuase this is my first cycle ever and responded really, really , well at 10mg to start the 15mg the last 2 weeks
Will I loose this want to eat all the time or will the Deca keep my apatite going?

I will be discontinuing the use of Dianabol in 1 day and continue using Deca at 200mls for 2 more weeks until i cross over to Test,

How much Test should I run since I am cycling off the Deca and the Dianabol?

Should I post some of this in other area of the forum

Any advice or criticism is highly welcome.