Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Just got some bloods back and test is way low - could do with your thoughts.

First pic is today’s results, second is from 6 months ago (after a 1/4/epiandro cycle), finished pct off second cycle (trest and epistane) 8 weeks ago. Used clomid first cycle and nolva second.

Massive drop in test between the two, from mid range to below range......

Feel fine at the moment, strength is decent, libido hasn’t ever been quite what it was pre cycling at all but everything is functioning fine and I’m enjoying sex as much as ever. Actually been feeling more horny in the last few weeks (which just proves that not feeling suppressed doesn’t mean anything)

I have clomid, nolva, caber and hcg to hand - any suggestions on what next?

I’m aware trt may end up being the route I go but I’m not jumping to that off the back of one blood result.....the thought doesn’t feel with fear though

AA8CD1D9-4D3B-4677-9795-54F48B203AF1.png

D3981434-9C1A-44A4-97E3-0EB9EB40FB94.png

Note they are different packages from the same company....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well you're screwed... Lol jk. Look up hpta restart protocol. Its some sort of combination of hcg, clomid and something else i think

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well you're screwed... Lol jk. Look up hpta restart protocol. Its some sort of combination of hcg, clomid and something else i think
Lol, thanks bro. I’ve had all the kids I want fortunately haha.

I found it odd the LH/FSH are in range with test so low?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats a little weird. Im not an expert on blood levels and hormones and all that so i dont have any guesses there. How old are you? Maybe its just that time your test started dropping and running a super suppressive compound like trest didnt help any im sure. What did your pct look like?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Also hcg doesnt keep very well when mixed. How have you been keeping it? I get mine in powder form and mix 5ml at a time and wrap the vial in foil and put in fridge.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah thats a little weird. Im not an expert on blood levels and hormones and all that so i dont have any guesses there. How old are you? Maybe its just that time your test started dropping and running a super suppressive compound like trest didnt help any im sure. What did your pct look like?
Pct was nolva 20/20/20/10/10, I’m 36........

Clomid after the first cycle and test was fine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also hcg doesnt keep very well when mixed. How have you been keeping it? I get mine in powder form and mix 5ml at a time and wrap the vial in foil and put in fridge.
Literally only got it this morning as I’m running it on my test cycle in sept. A mate just started his run as well so we got enough for both of us at once....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you shouldve done 40/40/20/20. Thats what i wouldve done with trest

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would pct again using clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As one does I’ve been looking round at the various potential reasons for this.....

Primary hypogonadism is of course one that fits the readings today but if I read the causes right is less likely.

I found an interesting article which showed endurance athletes have low t levels but increased FSH. A study on military personnel doing hard training on limited rations had a 65% FSH increase with a 350% decrease in T (both numbers returned to normal within 7 days of ceasing the training).

That I found interesting as I’ve literally just finished an aggressive cut (if bodyscan uk do the sale they promised I’d get this confirmed but I think I got down below 10% bf). Throughout the cut I run approx 40-50km a week and lift for 90 mins 5-6 times a week. I’m not claiming this is military level training by the way, far from it but at 2,200 Cals (very low carb) for the last few weeks I’m confident I was way under maintaince for sure.

Examined my nuts whilst on a train today and they feel normal size to me, literally no symptoms of low t that I can really identify.

Thinking it might be worth testing again in 3-4 weeks as I’m currently increasing cals (and carbs)......

Or am I just ignoring the obvious and my bollocks are fcuked?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
As one does I’ve been looking round at the various potential reasons for this.....

Primary hypogonadism is of course one that fits the readings today but if I read the causes right is less likely.

I found an interesting article which showed endurance athletes have low t levels but increased FSH. A study on military personnel doing hard training on limited rations had a 65% FSH increase with a 350% decrease in T (both numbers returned to normal within 7 days of ceasing the training).

That I found interesting as I’ve literally just finished an aggressive cut (if bodyscan uk do the sale they promised I’d get this confirmed but I think I got down below 10% bf). Throughout the cut I run approx 40-50km a week and lift for 90 mins 5-6 times a week. I’m not claiming this is military level training by the way, far from it but at 2,200 Cals (very low carb) for the last few weeks I’m confident I was way under maintaince for sure.

Examined my nuts whilst on a train today and they feel normal size to me, literally no symptoms of low t that I can really identify.

Thinking it might be worth testing again in 3-4 weeks as I’m currently increasing cals (and carbs)......

Or am I just ignoring the obvious and my bollocks are fcuked?
honestly, this might be the sole reason here. cutting/2-a-days wreck hormones levels.... part of the reason I am against people cutting prior to a cycle, as they are suppressed for longer.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
honestly, this might be the sole reason here. cutting/2-a-days wreck hormones levels.... part of the reason I am against people cutting prior to a cycle, as they are suppressed for longer.
Ok thanks, my plan was always to reverse diet back up before going on cycle which is what I’m doing now so my inclination is to test again in 4 weeks and see where we are at........

I’m in the uk so getting bloods is a bit of a pain but I might take the online result to a gp and push for a full bloods work up, see if I can get igf/gh checked at the same time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When did you finish your run? I don’t know if I’m looking at the wrong set of labs, but you should get your lipids and liver cleaned up a little. If your cycle is over and you just finished pct, your LH/FSH will be in range but your hormones aren’t nearly as responsive, it can take months until they get back up into range again, and they very well may recover well. Just not overnight like we’d all want. Trest at 36, you may be looking at TrT but I have a feeling it’s too soon to know that yet.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Heavy cut and aggressive LISS cardio is for sure a huge contributor here. A solid reverse-diet with plenty of healthy fats, a balanced multi-v, compound weight movements, and more focus on HIIT cardio (as opposed to LISS) should be very helpful. I like your idea of re-testing again in a few weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When did you finish your run? I don’t know if I’m looking at the wrong set of labs, but you should get your lipids and liver cleaned up a little. If your cycle is over and you just finished pct, your LH/FSH will be in range but your hormones aren’t nearly as responsive, it can take months until they get back up into range again, and they very well may recover well. Just not overnight like we’d all want. Trest at 36, you may be looking at TrT but I have a feeling it’s too soon to know that yet.
It’s been 8 weeks since the end of pct (so 13 weeks since the end of cycle)......

The set of labs that show the lipids and liver were earlier this year but to honest I wasn’t concerned by that, the out of range values on that were likely just due to my high protein diet.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heavy cut and aggressive LISS cardio is for sure a huge contributor here. A solid reverse-diet with plenty of healthy fats, a balanced multi-v, compound weight movements, and more focus on HIIT cardio (as opposed to LISS) should be very helpful. I like your idea of re-testing again in a few weeks.
Thanks for the input bro, that’s the way I’ll go, worst case is no improvement and I can reevaluate from there.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your LH/FSH indicates to me, that your test is on the rise. I think maybe follow some of the guys lifestyle advice and let those numbers come up. However, in 12 more weeks, if they look bad, it may be time to consider TRT. I don’t have one regret, I can run Trest whenever and however long I like now, as long as my labs stay solid. No worries of recovery or much else other than H&H and clot factors.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your LH/FSH indicates to me, that your test is on the rise. I think maybe follow some of the guys lifestyle advice and let those numbers come up. However, in 12 more weeks, if they look bad, it may be time to consider TRT. I don’t have one regret, I can run Trest whenever and however long I like now, as long as my labs stay solid. No worries of recovery or much else other than H&H and clot factors.
Good points thanks. I won’t lie and say that I ‘want’ to get on trt at 36 but to be honest it’s no major drama if that turns out to be the best option. Definitely would go that route rather than wallow around with low test.....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got off for some of 2017 and I noticed the lack of energy and libido, but it wasn’t crippling. It was only when I got back on that I realized how much better it is. I feel and perform like a champion now. But I DID in 2016 try every restart protocol I could, I just imagine the US falling apart and while everyone is looting stores for food, I’m raiding pharmacies for test for the next 20 years.

I’ve watched way too many zombie movies.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got off for some of 2017 and I noticed the lack of energy and libido, but it wasn’t crippling. It was only when I got back on that I realized how much better it is. I feel and perform like a champion now. But I DID in 2016 try every restart protocol I could, I just imagine the US falling apart and while everyone is looting stores for food, I’m raiding pharmacies for test for the next 20 years.

I’ve watched way too many zombie movies.
Lol