Unanswered Advice needed!

houston

Awards
Hows it going guys, I have a few questions regarding bulking and gaining weight. Im 21 and looking to put on 10-15 pounds. I currently weigh 155 and would like to get around 175. Is a sarm a safe and okay thing to take in order to get some good mass? I understand eating is very important as well as protein due to my age. I have a very fast metabolism and is so hard for me to get bigger. If a Sarm is okay what would be the best you would recommend and even possibly to stack it with? Thanks!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 21 you just need to focus on training and diet. Those obviously aren't dialed in because you're only 155lbs. Eat more calories, it's simple.

SARMs and steroids are for when you've reached your maximum natural potential, not a cheat code. Plus, you'll lose everything when you stop if your diet is crap.

I made these mistakes at your age.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Get your diet set up for your goal of bulking. You can add in some shakes to help you get the needed protein and calories each day. Possible a good natural anabolic supplements can aid in the process as well. Massmax xt might be a good option to try.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are having trouble gaining weight I wouldn’t look to hormonal products. Especially if you are at 155, that’s not a plateau that’s just an issue with understanding what to do next.

Luckily many on here have been through and can help you! Search around and see if you can find the resources to help otherwise I’m sure you can get pointed in the right direction.👍

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are concerned about a sarm. Then look into some light ph to start. Alpha gainz makes a andro, dermacrine for a test base and sustain alpha for pct is a good starter cycle which you can always add more to for extra bang.