Advice needed..possibly gyno.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I started a thread before but deleted it.

I just finished my 5 weeks of Msten and 50mg of Dermatrest.

I am not starting a LGD4033/MK677 for 6 weeks to see if i can help solidify these gains. I am not sure if I am getting gyno or what my nipples deff seem to be puffy and can now see the nipples/areola through my gym shirts. I started Exem 12.5mg everyday for the last week and still puffy. I am not sure its gyno tho as there is no tingle, no pain, no sensitivity even when squeezing etc.

But I planned to continue with the TD Tr3st with the LGD/MK for these last few weeks, My question is I guess, should i drop the Tr3st dosage to 25mg daily? or with this not help with the lethargy from the SARMS? Or just continue how im going keep taking the AI every other day or E3D, then hope the Nolva clears things up?

This did happen on a pervious same cycle and Nolva seemed to clear it up, but this cycle i wasn't going an extra 6 weeks once the puffyness started, and this cycle i also had the itchy and leaky nipples.

So continue cycle at 50mg DermaTrest and hope Nolva clears it up, or drop Trest dosage to 25mg

Straightforwa

Awards
For me b4 I got mine cut out lectro would knock it right out.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For clarity, you ran TD trest and Msten for 5 weeks to kick a 6 wk LGD/MK stack?

Choppedjunior

Awards
For clarity, you ran TD trest and Msten for 5 weeks to kick a 6 wk LGD/MK stack?
Yes correct. I originally had it flipped, but many said to do it the way above and used to MSTEN to kick a SARMS cycle. This way the SARMS could help solidify the Gains made on MSTEN from the reduced cortisol etc.

Again maybe its water making them slightly puffy? just seems odd theres no itch, pain, tingle etc. and i cant comment on a lump as its hard to tell if its the gland or gyno? but just wanted to see if people thing reduction in the DermaTREST would help keep things at bay until PCT, alongside an AI. or just keep it at 50mg daily since from what ive read seems to be a pretty low dosage and just keep on AI e3d incase then wait for PCT. in 5/6 weeks.