Advice needed for 1-andro cycle

whit2417

Awards
I am about to pull the trigger on my first prohormone cycle. I want to run 1-andro (ideally by ironmag labs) and use dermacrine as a test base. I know 4-andro is best and popular alongside 1-andro but I do not want to take that due to the hair loss issues and DHT. I do not think it would be the best idea for me. Do you guys know any affordable options for on-cycle, post cycle, or something better for test base? I am leaning towards ironmag labs because its currently listed at a good sale price. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ this is solid enough but I’d personally want to add a serm to pct.....1-andro doses properly for 8 weeks will require proper pct IMO.

whit2417

Awards
^^^ this is solid enough but I’d personally want to add a serm to pct.....1-andro doses properly for 8 weeks will require proper pct IMO

I don’t want to take the 4-andro because of the estrogen and how harsh it can be on the hairline. I was leaning towards running the super mandro on strong supplement shops website and using post cycle 3x after. I would also run their on cycle by vital labs and dermacrine as a test base...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ this is solid enough but I’d personally want to add a serm to pct.....1-andro doses properly for 8 weeks will require proper pct IMO

I don’t want to take the 4-andro because of the estrogen and how harsh it can be on the hairline. I was leaning towards running the super mandro on strong supplement shops website and using post cycle 3x after. I would also run their on cycle by vital labs and dermacrine as a test base...
To be honest my point was more that you need a proper serm for pct, no otc crap will do the same job.....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am about to pull the trigger on my first prohormone cycle. I want to run 1-andro (ideally by ironmag labs) and use dermacrine as a test base. I know 4-andro is best and popular alongside 1-andro but I do not want to take that due to the hair loss issues and DHT. I do not think it would be the best idea for me. Do you guys know any affordable options for on-cycle, post cycle, or something better for test base? I am leaning towards ironmag labs because its currently listed at a good sale price. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
You have some proper misconceptions here to say the least :)

1. 4ad converts to test, dermacrine converts to test just at a much smaller rate. So it's just a more expensive test base. It's not the same 100% as it's dhea but regarding test, yeah as I said.

2. A test base gives you estrogen and dht

3. 1andro will shut you down and you wont have any e2 and dht, and you will feel like crap and will want to quit the cycle

4. Dermacrine is not enough for a proper test base

5. 4ad will not cause hair loss lol. 330mg's of 4ad wont even get you to your own natural testosterone levels, so why would it cause hair loss.

5. Do more research, obviously

6. 4ad and epiandro would be the best test base. 330mg 4ad and 500 - 1000 epi. 500 just as a base, 1000 for more results.

7. A serm for pct is a must! You will be shut down. Forget the otc pct stuff. That is just an add on if you think you need it. Get tamoxifen or clomid or torem.

Best of luck with your cycle.

whit2417

Awards
You have some proper misconceptions here to say the least :)

1. 4ad converts to test, dermacrine converts to test just at a much smaller rate. So it's just a more expensive test base. It's not the same 100% as it's dhea but regarding test, yeah as I said.

2. A test base gives you estrogen and dht

3. 1andro will shut you down and you wont have any e2 and dht, and you will feel like crap and will want to quit the cycle

4. Dermacrine is not enough for a proper test base

5. 4ad will not cause hair loss lol. 330mg's of 4ad wont even get you to your own natural testosterone levels, so why would it cause hair loss.

5. Do more research, obviously

6. 4ad and epiandro would be the best test base. 330mg 4ad and 500 - 1000 epi. 500 just as a base, 1000 for more results.

7. A serm for pct is a must! You will be shut down. Forget the otc pct stuff. That is just an add on if you think you need it. Get tamoxifen or clomid or torem.

Best of luck with your cycle.
Thank you, What would you use for on-cycle support?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, What would you use for on-cycle support?
UDCA or TUDCA is basically the most important thing to have. I use UDCA at 1g a day. The second thing is NAC. And IMO this is all you need. Other thing that you can run is Cardarine. It will keep your LDL and HDL cholesterol in check. I am on a 1ad, 4ad, epi cycle at the moment and take 7mg Cardarine from OL ed. My LDL/HDL ratio is 3.1.