Advice needed fellas for 1st Tren Ace run....

princevince

Awards
  • Established
More or less could use some input in putting this in motion fellas.
5 10ml Test E
5 10ml. Tren A

Package suppose to be arriving today, STOKED as F@#k!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What advice you looking for, dosages? Supports? PCT?

I'm kind of a fan of moderate/low dose of Test with higher Tren.

250mg/week Test
100mg/eod Tren A

^^^ would be my starting point.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate you DMA378. How can i figure out how many weeks i will be able to get out of that cycle, with that dosage?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well at that test dose those 5 vials will last quite some time. So not sure what other plans you might have down the road, but it will surely outlast the tren.

And if all is going well, sides are manageable, and you are able to increase the Tren to 150 EOD, then you still have more than enough for 8 weeks.

Even on good tren runs I'm always ready to come off by the 8 week mark or so. Body just telling me to chill. So listen to your body. Some can go longer. Some not as long.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
You da man Dma378. Got some winny too i might throw in towards ending weeks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You da man Dma378. Got some winny too i might throw in towards ending weeks
Thanks dude. If all is going well, feeling good, and supplementing accordingly the Winny should be a fine addition. Just watch BP and consider supplementing for the unseen. Winny + Tren is going to trash your lipids. And hydrate hydrate hydrate

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec 75-100mg eod and if all is week up to 150mg eod.
Have some prami on hand just in case IMO. i always got a bottle just incase, when using deca or tren.
good call on trenA for first run, if you dont liek how you feel and stop its out fast, with trenE it will take weeks. I pref trenE, but would always rec trenA for first go or two.
i dont really like tren anymore though, makes you feel a bit crappy, lifes to short for that so i pref maste or primo now.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Well at that test dose those 5 vials will last quite some time. So not sure what other plans you might have down the road, but it will surely outlast the tren.

And if all is going well, sides are manageable, and you are able to increase the Tren to 150 EOD, then you still have more than enough for 8 weeks.

Even on good tren runs I'm always ready to come off by the 8 week mark or so. Body just telling me to chill. So listen to your body. Some can go longer. Some not as long.
yeah for me by week 10ish i come off. catches up with you IMO

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

yeah by week 10ish i come off aswell. by week 6 i already start to feel a bit crappy though to be honest