Advice for starting a cycle when you've been on TRT.

curtisb

Awards
Just joined this forum and have been studying all of these great posts like a crazy man. I'm 38, 6ft 1, weigh 180 and have been going to an anti-aging doc for TRT for the last year and a half. He just has be on 200mg of test cyp per week. He also has me on .5mg of Arimidex 2x a week. I feel great but I want to take my body to the next level. When I was 30 I did a cycle of test and deca with amazing results, but I didn't do my research and didn't know a thing about PCT so I lost everything I gained. I probably messed up my system by doing this which is why I found myself in the anti-aging docs office to get my test levels back up. Anyway, this time I'm going to know what I'm doing before I begin.

So my question is this: My doc has me on the 200mg/wk test dose indefinitely. Before I begin my test/deca cycle (which won't be until next year) should I stop the test for a while so when I begin the cycle my body will really respond to it? What about the Arimidex? Or, should I just stay on the prescribed dose of test and then just up the test to 500mg/wk total and deca 300-400mg/wk when I start the cycle?

Does anyone ever just stay on a low dose of test between cycles if they are on a TRT program? If so, do they even do PCT?

I have no issues with stopping the prescribed dose of test after my cycle and actually cycling like it seems most guys do. Who knows, maybe if I do my cycle properly and also do my PCT properly my own test production might come back enough I could stop the TRT therapy between cycles.

Sorry this was so long. Felt like I should give a little background. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. And again, I know I have much more research to do before I actually start. Thx.