Advice for RAD140

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking to do my first SARM research log. I would be running RAD-140 for 8 weeks solo. 10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20. I’m looking for all and any helpful advice. When would be the best time to admin dose (i.e. morning, pre workout or night)? Also what would be the best setup for pct? I was thinking about starting in a month so I have plenty of time to get everything in order. I want to do it correctly, so again, help would be greatly appreciated

Charlesw617

Awards
I’m looking to do my first SARM research log. I would be running RAD-140 for 8 weeks solo. 10/10/15/15/20/20/20/20. I’m looking for all and any helpful advice. When would be the best time to admin dose (i.e. morning, pre workout or night)? Also what would be the best setup for pct? I was thinking about starting in a month so I have plenty of time to get everything in order. I want to do it correctly, so again, help would be greatly appreciated
1. Just do 20mg for the whole 8 weeks, trust me 10mg is fine if your maintaining or wanna lean bulk. 20mg is the sweet spot for everybody.

2. Get enough 4 andro as a test base for the whole 8 weeks, 330mg daily (110 mg every 6 hours). Your nuts will be suppressed from the rad140 when your body realizes it doesn't need them anymore and the 4 andro will help you feel good and keep you from being too suppressed. Do you need a test base... no, but its a good idea to do it. Its like sleeping on the floor, sure you can do it but it sure as hell wont be comfortable.

3. Cycle support, rad140 like all orals is rough on the liver except its not methylated. CEL cycle assist is good enough for a solo run of rad140, you can add tudca if you want to aid your liver further.

4. GET A SERM BEFORE YOU START YOUR CYCLE, it would suck if your body is falling to **** in week 5 and you have to start pct right away. So four weeks of a serm Nolva (tamoxifen) or Clomid, you can't go wrong with either. Here's a basic pct setup that works 99% of the time.

Nolva (tamoxifen) pct set up
20/20/20/20

Clomid
25/25/25/25

That 1% is those lucky few that just have ****ty hormones, otherwise with no pct its gonna be awhile before you feel like a man again.

5. Aromasin (exemestane) keep this stuff on hand in case you show signs of high estrogen, sensitive nipples, high water retention, etc.

6. Reduce XT for cortisol, once you stop taking rad140 your cortisol wont be held at bay anymore. Cortisol is just one reason why most newbies lose all their gains.

MAresearch is a sponsor on the forum and carries SERMS and AI's for good prices. And make a log for us read. I have a 15mg LGD4033, 25mg MK677 log with pictures on here... with no test base lol. It was my first cycle but its pretty detailed, check it out.

drlynch8

Awards
Agree with Charlesw617, just go with 20mg from the jump. I am starting my 4th week and have done 20mg everyday (with the 4 andro base) and its been great. I am up 8 pounds, leaner, and strength is steadily rising. I had some minor lethary the first 7-10 days as the 4 andro built up in my system, but now I am flying high and gettting ready to crush the last 8 weeks. Agreed with the SERM and Reduce XT as well as AI. If your have extra $$$ a Natty Test booster would help as well. I like Sargeant Steel from Assault Labs, it has a great list of ingredients that should help you bounce back.

Also, I have had the results while dosing around 9am on an empty stomach.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think 4 andro with the rad 140 would be harsh on me, seeing as it my first cycle? Is there a milder test base or will it be fine?
I’m trying to learn this stuff but there’s so much info out there and a lot of it seems misleading/sponsored.
Also I’m planning to go get workup so I have an idea what my base readings are

drlynch8

Awards
Luomo88 nah bro 4 andro is a two step conversion to test, just run a cycle assist with it to cover ur blood pressure. It wont affect ur liver as it is nonmethylated. I would reccomend Andro the Giant from Strong Supplement shop.

Some people also theorize stacking it with Epiandro but that has more chance of sides IMO as it converts more to DHT.

drlynch8

Awards
...also grab an AI to take on cycle with the 4 andro. Estro Strike 2.0 is my go to. Keeps prolcatin in check too which can also cause gyno.

Charlesw617

Awards
Just as drlynch8 said 4andro wont be harsh at all, the DHEA prohormones of today are a joke compared to the ones before the 2014 ban, but they are good enough to use as a test base for a single compound cycle of sarms and sometimes a stack of sarms depending on the stack and of course you. Estro strike 2.0 or even some good old aromasin will have you covered if side effects spring up. Even some cycle supports have ingredients that help with estrogen such as olympus labs ar1macare pro, I stick with this cycle support since my estrogen doesn't rear its head until i start pct.

When I start my pct I'll just take 6.25mg or 12.5mg of aromasin every 3 days until my pct is over, unfortunately I'm one of those lucky guys that estrogen can becomes a problem, so I need aromasin on deck after a cycle. So because this is your first cycle, otc estrogen products are ok to have if you experience sides during your cycle, but its not gonna save you if estrogen gets out of hand. Get your hands on aromasin or otherwise you may be wearing a T-shirt at the beach this summer.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So my cycle should look something like this:

Rad-140
20/x8
4 Andro
330/x8
+Cycle Support supps

AI on hand if needed or should I be taking it daily?

drlynch8

Awards
Personally, I am going to do the full 12 weeks. I have seen many anecdotal reports of the most gains coming from weeks 5-12, and also because I've rebounded strongly in each of my previous 3 cycles. Totally up to you.

Also, I don't know how you handle lethargy, but I am riding out the test base at 550 from week 4 on because lethargy, while not unbearable, was def present weeks 1-3. Higher levels of 4 andro will combat that.

I am taking Arima daily, but its the weakest of all the AI's. I am never going above 75 mg a day unless I feel some extreme water retention, nip sensitivity, etc. But thus far I have had zero signs of estrogen sides.

I think you got it down bro, I would suggest loading up on carbs, maybe a weight gainer of sorts. I am using King Mass XL and like I said, 8 pounds up in four weeks with the abs showing. Read a lot about strong nutrient partitioning in the early stages of the cycle and it proved to be true for me as well.

Charlesw617

Awards
So my cycle should look something like this:

Rad-140
20/x8
4 Andro
330/x8
+Cycle Support supps

AI on hand if needed or should I be taking it daily?
Take your AI ONLY when needed, dont risk crashing your estrogen, you need that to build muscle too. And get something for cortisol too reduce xt or corti combat they're both $30 on strong supplements. But if thats too much then at the very least get some ksm-66. Ksm will naturally reduce cortisol but reduce xt or corti combat will body slam cortisol lol.

You can get away without getting a cortisol product, just remember to rest in between sets and take days off. I know 1 guy who takes the 1st week off from the gym of his pct just to give cortisol a chance to lower. So hey do what works but be smart about it

Charlesw617

Awards
Personally, I am going to do the full 12 weeks. I have seen many anecdotal reports of the most gains coming from weeks 5-12, and also because I've rebounded strongly in each of my previous 3 cycles. Totally up to you.

Also, I don't know how you handle lethargy, but I am riding out the test base at 550 from week 4 on because lethargy, while not unbearable, was def present weeks 1-3. Higher levels of 4 andro will combat that.

I am taking Arima daily, but its the weakest of all the AI's. I am never going above 75 mg a day unless I feel some extreme water retention, nip sensitivity, etc. But thus far I have had zero signs of estrogen sides.

I think you got it down bro, I would suggest loading up on carbs, maybe a weight gainer of sorts. I am using King Mass XL and like I said, 8 pounds up in four weeks with the abs showing. Read a lot about strong nutrient partitioning in the early stages of the cycle and it proved to be true for me as well.
I got into making my own mass gainers, i would buy a 10lb bag of protein and carbo gain form now nutrition and mix it with...

12oz whole milk - last 7 days
4oz heavy whipping cream - lasts 7 days
3 scoops of protein - 1 bag lasts 43 days
1 scoop of carbs - 1 bag lasts 86 days

1,240 calories
57 grams fats
93 grams carbs
87 grams protein

I still ate my 3 regular meals a day my regular amount that maintains my body, but I dranked this monster shake during the day while at work, with 2 liters of water in my jug... and a small coffee. And yes i ate McDonald's, Wendy's, pizza, steak and cheesen, ribs, etc lol. Hey im not a ifbb pro im just a 33 year-old gym bro that just wants to look during the summer.

drlynch8

Awards
I got into making my own mass gainers, i would buy a 10lb bag of protein and carbo gain form now nutrition and mix it with...

12oz whole milk - last 7 days
4oz heavy whipping cream - lasts 7 days
3 scoops of protein - 1 bag lasts 43 days
1 scoop of carbs - 1 bag lasts 86 days

1,240 calories
57 grams fats
93 grams carbs
87 grams protein

I still ate my 3 regular meals a day my regular amount that maintains my body, but I dranked this monster shake during the day while at work, with 2 liters of water in my jug... and a small coffee. And yes i ate McDonald's, Wendy's, pizza, steak and cheesen, ribs, etc lol. Hey im not a ifbb pro im just a 33 year-old gym bro that just wants to look during the summer.

:rofl: Hell ya man, I am somewhat loose with my diet too! Perks of being a hard-gainer and having a lighting fast metabolism I suppose.

im pushing 3500-4k calories a day of which 80%ish are clean. Weekends probably more like 60%, 70% if im trying extra hard. In my experience, busting ass 5 days in the gym, and blasting abs allows me to enjoy my calorie surplus a little bit.

Everyone's different though, and its what you make of it. I will def have to try that home made shake idea!!

Charlesw617

Awards
:rofl: Hell ya man, I am somewhat loose with my diet too! Perks of being a hard-gainer and having a lighting fast metabolism I suppose.

im pushing 3500-4k calories a day of which 80%ish are clean. Weekends probably more like 60%, 70% if im trying extra hard. In my experience, busting ass 5 days in the gym, and blasting abs allows me to enjoy my calorie surplus a little bit.

Everyone's different though, and its what you make of it. I will def have to try that home made shake idea!!
Honestly it was the mk677 i added, that crap added water on me and made me hungry all the time. But it was worth it, walking down the streets of Miami with my shirt off and women and gay dudes eye ****ing me in front of my wife lol. It was the first time i felt uncomfortable and yet complemented when a gay guy lifted his glasses to look at me lmfao

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly it was the mk677 i added, that crap added water on me and made me hungry all the time. But it was worth it, walking down the streets of Miami with my shirt off and women and gay dudes eye ****ing me in front of my wife lol. It was the first time i felt uncomfortable and yet complemented when a gay guy lifted his glasses to look at me lmfao
Lmao!!

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Charlesw617 can you add a link to your log? I’d like to check it out