Advice for my Gyno please

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got gyno, I think it started last year with a test booster Alphamax XT. I didn't notice it bc why would you be mindful of gyno with a test booster. Anyway, the chit aggravated and formed lumps and started lactating just a tiny bit after PCT 5 weeks ago. So rebound gyno. Forgot to take aromasin as I was extremely busy at work.

Been taking a serm for almost 4 weeks. First week tamox at 40mg then half a week at 20mg then switched to ralox (Elvista brand) once I got it in the mail. Ralox was 120mg for the first week and now 60mg for a week.

The thing is my gyno is not getting any better. It's more or less the same. It still hurts, it's still puffy and still the same amount of fluid coming through.

These are my labs, the only thing that is elevated a bit is progesteron. LH is also up from my normal 3.5, which I hope proves that ralox is legit.

TT: 8 (1.42 . 9.23)
E2: 22 (11 - 44)
Progesterone: 0.3 ( < 0.2)
Prolactin: 8.25 (3.46 - 19.40)
LH: 5.69 (0.57 - 12.07)

I am taking 12.5mg aromasin ed. Was taking 50mg ed for a week, then switched to 25mg ed and now at 12.5mg.

Am I expecting to much to quick of Ralox? Anybody with experience please chime in, this is my first time dealing with this.
Is progesterone the problem? If so, should I try lowering it with caber??

Tnx!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think its going to take a while to reverse it but i hear it works so stick it out and keep us posted bro. srry to hear you got stung.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering why you were on me about the rebound estro. Been taking aromasin 12.5 eod and it has been doing the trick. Intend to stream line down after this week. Maybe 6.25 eod or 12.5 eo3d or 4days. I also had to clean my diet up a bit...was still eating a ton like I was on cycle and my sodium intake didn't help water gain.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was wondering why you were on me about the rebound estro. Been taking aromasin 12.5 eod and it has been doing the trick. Intend to stream line down after this week. Maybe 6.25 eod or 12.5 eo3d or 4days. I also had to clean my diet up a bit...was still eating a ton like I was on cycle and my sodium intake didn't help water gain.
Yeah man, rebound estrogen is a bit*h. Somebody on this forum, also on ralox, just had his estrogen measured at over 200! Imagine going off of the serm at 220 e2. I imagine mine had to be really high to, seeing how much aromasin I took and my e2 isn't crashed but actually perfect.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, rebound estrogen is a bit*h. Somebody on this forum, also on ralox, just had his estrogen measured at over 200! Imagine going off of the serm at 220 e2. I imagine mine had to be really high to, seeing how much aromasin I took and my e2 isn't crashed but actually perfect.
I saw the post by the other guy. My mind and body would be f**ked if my e2 was 200. Anxiety would be through the roof. Take care of yourself man.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw the post by the other guy. My mind and body would be f**ked if my e2 was 200. Anxiety would be through the roof. Take care of yourself man.
Not necessarily as the serm does block some of it, but yeah probably wouldn't feel to hot XD tnx man

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm having the same issue. FOr the past few weeks my right mammary has been puffy, swollen an hurting. I have been taking 50mg ralox ed and 12.5mg aromasin ED. The swelling and pain are almost gone but if it persists much longer I am going to bite the bullet and order some letro

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having the same issue. FOr the past few weeks my right mammary has been puffy, swollen an hurting. I have been taking 50mg ralox ed and 12.5mg aromasin ED. The swelling and pain are almost gone but if it persists much longer I am going to bite the bullet and order some letro
So ralox has helped you quite fast eh?

Have you done bloods?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't done blood work, no.

Oh, and I also started taking 35mg a day of winny a week ago. Maybe that has helped. Although it dose increase free testosterone and therefore estrogen. Dunno.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh, and I also started taking 35mg a day of winny a week ago. Maybe that has helped. Although it dose increase free testosterone and therefore estrogen. Dunno.
Haha you "TRT" bro's just keep on jumping on and off all the time XD

I doubt winny helped yeah. Viron maybe...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha you "TRT" bro's just keep on jumping on and off all the time XD

I doubt winny helped yeah. Viron maybe...
Yeah, it's kinda nice lol. Just throw in some orals from time to time when I get bored. And I'll be blessed with a quick death when my heart finally gives out. Win-win

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Exactly, people always using dht AAS like winny or mast to lower estro, but forget that both will increase free test. When I running test and later in cycle add dht like winny or masteron I always decrease test dose, because dht will make test more "potent".

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even though it's "in range" I think your prolactin level is high vs what you yourself would normally have as evidenced by the high progesterone. Try caber with the ralox.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even though it's "in range" I think your prolactin level is high vs what you yourself would normally have as evidenced by the high progesterone. Try caber with the ralox.
You're saying that high progesterone values imply low prolactin?

I just had a look at some old lab test's before I did any gear and this level of prolactin appears to be my normal level.

I just might order some caber though just to make sure I've tried all options. Tnx for your input.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're saying that high progesterone values imply low prolactin?

I just had a look at some old lab test's before I did any gear and this level of prolactin appears to be my normal level.

I just might order some caber though just to make sure I've tried all options. Tnx for your input.
I'm implying high progesterone indicates high prolactin. Even if it's "in range"

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much caber would be a good place to start, with these levels of progesterone or prolactin for that matter (not to crash it)?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if my gyno is prolactin and or progesterone based (I've read progesterone can't actually directly build "gyno tissue"), would that give a hint, as to why ralox and nolva didn't help thus far?

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man hormones and human body are still big mistery, some guys done cycle without gyno problems, then finish pct and everything is ok and just from nowhere after 4-5 months gyno shows up,you never known when it comes to AAS and hormones, even after 5-6 months from last pin you can get in trouble. On your place I would order some letro. Good luck bro, I hope you will solve gyno issues.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm implying high progesterone indicates high prolactin. Even if it's "in range"
Progesterone levels is not a direct indicator of Prolactin levels. Higher progesterone levels lower prolactin levels in breast tissue.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also if my gyno is prolactin and or progesterone based (I've read progesterone can't actually directly build "gyno tissue"), would that give a hint, as to why ralox and nolva didn't help thus far?
How long would you best estimate the gyno was developing for? DNA transcription and translation are time intensive processes to build tissue hence why the growth effects on androgens continue for a bit after discontinued use. It may just be a matter of more time needed for you here before you start seeing it reverse.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long would you best estimate the gyno was developing for? DNA transcription and translation are time intensive processes to build tissue hence why the growth effects on androgens continue for a bit after discontinued use. It may just be a matter of more time needed for you here before you start seeing it reverse.
For some time, as I think it started a year back and gradually got worse till now, when "puffy nips" actually transformed to gyno. Although I think I always kinda had a bit puffy-er nips. Was always really skinny, never above 12% and actually closer to 10 for most of my life.

I'll definetly order some caber to make sure I'm covered from all angles. I mostly read online from user experiences, that ralox starts acting quite quickly. So this is why I'm worried, that mine is either fake - or I'm non responsive due to progesterone issue's. Also read that lactation is almost always because of prolactin. Although I kinda doubt this one.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man hormones and human body are still big mistery, some guys done cycle without gyno problems, then finish pct and everything is ok and just from nowhere after 4-5 months gyno shows up,you never known when it comes to AAS and hormones, even after 5-6 months from last pin you can get in trouble. On your place I would order some letro. Good luck bro, I hope you will solve gyno issues.
Tnx bro.

For what or why, would you use letro in my case though?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For some time, as I think it started a year back and gradually got worse till now, when "puffy nips" actually transformed to gyno. Although I think I always kinda had a bit puffy-er nips. Was always really skinny, never above 12% and actually closer to 10 for most of my life.

I'll definetly order some caber to make sure I'm covered from all angles. I mostly read online from user experiences, that ralox starts acting quite quickly. So this is why I'm worried, that mine is either fake - or I'm non responsive due to progesterone issue's. Also read that lactation is almost always because of prolactin. Although I kinda doubt this one.
Yeah it likely in instances where people get acute, strong symptoms at the beginning stages, then a serm will work very quickly. The longer it manifests for, the longer its gonna take to reverse.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My e is at 556 (bloods 3 weeks ago) on cycle....mind and body generally ok.....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it likely in instances where people get acute, strong symptoms at the beginning stages, then a serm will work very quickly. The longer it manifests for, the longer its gonna take to reverse.
Wasn't that study done in 2 months? Where 60mg's ralox reversed gyno in most participants...? They had it for quite some time I think...