Advice for best fat loss stack

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello guys, i would like have an opinion of wich one of this stack would be more effective for fat loss, about 3/4% bf drop without any muscle loss.

My doubt is if is better a stack like:
- 1 andro TD high dose 250mg + 450mg epiandro cyclodextrine
Or something like:
-Low dose 1 andro TD Like 95mg + 130mg 11-KT + epiandro 450mg cyclodextrine

my biggest concer is cortisol, do you think a pretty big dose of 1 andro TD can lower in perfect way the cortisol or i need the 11-KT?

i know i can do both but my budget is limited.
Forgive for my english lol

@delsolrob i red a lot of your post and i really would like have an opinion of you about this :)

thank you

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d run the 11-kt after the andros, I think the andros will do a good job at lowering cortisol on there own.

love 11-kt but I’m a bigger fan of b-aet for lowering cortisol and I only run it at half the dose. have you bought everything already?

If not I’d look at iconic for transdermals as I find them more effective than oral unless you want a wee pre workout kick, they have 1-andro, epiandrosterone, androsterone.......

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d run the 11-kt after the andros, I think the andros will do a good job at lowering cortisol on there own.

love 11-kt but I’m a bigger fan of b-aet for lowering cortisol and I only run it at half the dose. have you bought everything already?

If not I’d look at iconic for transdermals as I find them more effective than oral unless you want a wee pre workout kick, they have 1-andro, epiandrosterone, androsterone.......
No i didn t buy anything yet, and yes i i want to use everything In transdermal form,only epiandro half dose oral with cyclodextrine and half dose transdermal.
As you said I also think that transdermal andro (for me extremely better than the oral) are pretty strong for good manage of cortisol but also wanted other opinions here :)

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why not use something like Clen + T3?
Don t wanna mess with my thyroid.. but thanks for the advice.

@Pl4typu5 you mentioned neuro b-aet i would like use it as a part of pct with clomid, can i ask you i there is any difference with iron legion invictus? If you know also the mg per ml.
In the store where i buy one of them cost 10£ more than the other, if it is the same product i prefere save some money.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don t wanna mess with my thyroid.. but thanks for the advice
I was doing a cycle with Armour Thyroid, which is desiccated thyroid extract from bulls. You can buy it OTC as a supplement or from a pharm. It has low doses of T3/T4 and won't shut down your natural thyroid production.

You could also look into T2. Virus by Vicious Labs is a great product. It has the 3,5 version of the thyroid hormone and when I was taking it my temperature would raise by about 1 degrees for about 4 hours.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take a look at alpha seven in the black series of iconic formulations. It’s great for fat loss. If your looking for epi andro the black series has two options and icon one is great for both a cut or a bulk.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic formulations

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote

@Pl4typu5 you mentioned neuro b-aet i would like use it as a part of pct with clomid, can i ask you i there is any difference with iron legion invictus? If you know also the mg per ml.
In the store where i buy one of them cost 10£ more than the other, if it is the same product i prefere save some money.
they feel identical to me, same dosage too per ml.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
they feel identical to me, same dosage too per ml.
Thank you a lot, i also remember the dosage was the same.

@cheftepesh1 yes i was looking for TD epiandro, but in the store where i buy in UK (Powermyself) they sell Only Icon One of the black series.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you a lot, i also remember the dosage was the same.

@cheftepesh1 yes i was looking for TD epiandro, but in the store where i buy in UK (Powermyself) they sell Only Icon One of the black series.
If I am
Correct it’s supposed to be there soon.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm expecting Powermyself to have some of the new black series products in the coming weeks (it may help expedite things if you message them asking for them). We also have a shipment going to JW this week ;)

But, the deal on the Alpha Stano + Stano TD at Powermyself is fricken awesome...especially with their 15% off this weekend 👍

If you're really looking to lean up - I think I'd go with a moderate dose of 1-DHEA + 11-Keto + the epiandro cyclo (alpha stano) - I think 95mg may be a little low though, even for td. we have seen great feedback on Icon one at 112.5mg though.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob
Thanks i really appreaciate your opinion.
And yes i think i would go with:
-alpha stano + stano TD at 1ml/100mg + 300mg oral
-2ml of iron legion 11-KT 130mg
-112mg of 1 andro TD icon one

for pct clomid+iron legion invictus+sustain alpha.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why not use something like Clen + T3?
my favourite combo. In fact I’m on it right now. Just to assist in the mobilisation of fat I also used mk with cjc at the same time. Beautiful way to go

Just fyi bro they’ve done studies with people on t3 for a year plus, brought them off and natural production starts again within a month. I’m not advocating it as safe as I’m no doctor but I personally am not concerned by t3 used for a month at the end of a cut.

clen in relation to heart health probably more of a concern in that stack tbh

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my favourite combo. In fact I’m on it right now. Just to assist in the mobilisation of fat I also used mk with cjc at the same time. Beautiful way to go

Just fyi bro they’ve done studies with people on t3 for a year plus, brought them off and natural production starts again within a month. I’m not advocating it as safe as I’m no doctor but I personally am not concerned by t3 used for a month at the end of a cut.

clen in relation to heart health probably more of a concern in that stack tbh
I am going to second this exactly. There are a lot of truths around T3 that are blown out of proportion - namely the shutdown and the muscle wasting. Does it happen? Sure. But is it like people claim? No.

Is it safe? That's hard to say - how do you define safety? Is it likely you will die from it? Not unless you have some kind of issue or you go really high dose.

I personally have used up to 200 mcg/day - which I am not recommending - without steroids, with no side effects. This was a couple years ago, but my thyroid bloodwork from June showed I was in about the center of the range for T3, T4, TSH...

Clen on the other hand....I think people think is harmless and for some reason people view T3 as the worse of the two- but I am with Whisky, Clen is more likely to cause a long-term issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob

beautiful...let us know how this goes for you!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob

You won't be disappointed! Also, just a heads up - 2ml XI-KT is 170mg 11-keto - it's 85mg/ml :)

Please also give them a little nudge on the black series 💪

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to second this exactly. There are a lot of truths around T3 that are blown out of proportion - namely the shutdown and the muscle wasting. Does it happen? Sure. But is it like people claim? No.

Is it safe? That's hard to say - how do you define safety? Is it likely you will die from it? Not unless you have some kind of issue or you go really high dose.

I personally have used up to 200 mcg/day - which I am not recommending - without steroids, with no side effects. This was a couple years ago, but my thyroid bloodwork from June showed I was in about the center of the range for T3, T4, TSH...

Clen on the other hand....I think people think is harmless and for some reason people view T3 as the worse of the two- but I am with Whisky, Clen is more likely to cause a long-term issue.
yeah, I still use both but clen for sure is the one I make sure I am careful about overdoing. That said I also only use t3 at 50mcg a day to replace pretty much natural production which is down regulated due to cutting/tren useage.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You won't be disappointed! Also, just a heads up - 2ml XI-KT is 170mg 11-keto - it's 85mg/ml :)

Please also give them a little nudge on the black series 💪
I will! I really love transdermal product.
And yes fortunately the XI-KT Is 85 per ml.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don’t mean to jack the thread, but what would serve better as a test base icon one or alpha four?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t mean to jack the thread, but what would serve better as a test base icon one or alpha four?
Agreed with T, alpha four is def the best option!

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think guys that 225 mg of 4 andro TD
would be, not identical, but similar anabolic effect than 112mg of 1 andro TD?
Beceause i think it would be better for me use the 4 andro with a very low dose of aromasin, like 5mg one time a week.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think guys that 225 mg of 4 andro TD
would be, not identical, but similar anabolic effect than 112mg of 1 andro TD?
Beceause i think it would be better for me use the 4 andro with a very low dose of aromasin, like 5mg one time a week.
They are different purpose. 4-andro = test base. 1-andro provides strength and hardness, but is not a "test base" in the same way. And running Iconic Alpha 4-Andro now, its a strong dose for sure. Worth the $, when you compare to other oral or TD andros out there, where they are lower dose (thereby forcing you to take 2-3x pills to get to a decent dose of 4-andro, ends up being costlier buying 2x bottles a time).

Even the best oral cyclosomal/lipsomal 4-andros out there by BSL, Hi-Tech, even Fusion in UK range from 75-100mg per tab at $50-$60 pre-discount code. So order 2 bottles, take 2x tabs at a time (so $100-$120 pre-code in reality for a 30-day cycle), to get close to the Iconic Alpha Four dose.

Suddenly Iconic TD (Black Series) looks like great andro deasl at $60-70 pre-discount code.. when you run the $/dose math. since it's 225mg/dose for 30-days for example on 4-andro, etc.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also dear lord, everyone so worried about gyno >> suppress all estrogen - which is not healthy >> overuse AI like Aromaisin.

If you are not running Tren Ace or high dose Test E/C cycles, etc.. no need to run AI like Exemestane, which were developed as anti-breast cancer treatments.. Or if you have abused gear/roids and are now prone to gyno, yeah sure. But for most guys, they buys WAY to many ancillaries for basic andro / PH cycles.

There are some stronger methyl PH with that rebound gyno risk (once it suppress the hell out of your HPTA) but 4-andro "spill over" to estrogen risk is pretty low for most I think.

In fact, running Andros (1-andro and 4-andro) with Epi-andro I got a nice reduction of leftover minor gyno, from when I quit harsher cycles for another health issue unrelated a few years back. Classic newbie nervousness, overload on ancillaries.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are different purpose. 4-andro = test base. 1-andro provides strength and hardness, but is not a "test base" in the same way. And running Iconic Alpha 4-Andro now, its a strong dose for sure. Worth the $, when you compare to other oral or TD andros out there, where they are lower dose (thereby forcing you to take 2-3x pills to get to a decent dose of 4-andro, ends up being costlier buying 2x bottles a time).

Even the best oral cyclosomal/lipsomal 4-andros out there by BSL, Hi-Tech, even Fusion in UK range from 75-100mg per tab at $50-$60 pre-discount code. So order 2 bottles, take 2x tabs at a time (so $100-$120 pre-code in reality for a 30-day cycle), to get close to the Iconic Alpha Four dose.

Suddenly Iconic TD (Black Series) looks like great andro deasl at $60-70 pre-discount code.. when you run the $/dose math. since it's 225mg/dose for 30-days for example on 4-andro, etc.
i like the way you think....alpha four is fantastic.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me oral are better not just for the price,the dosage,or the half life but beceause i feel like they convert so much more to the target hormone, instead i read that the skin of upper back, traps, and shoulder are rich of enzyme of convertion.
For me they work soo much better than the oral but maybe is not the same for everyone.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also dear lord, everyone so worried about gyno >> suppress all estrogen - which is not healthy >> overuse AI like Aromaisin.

If you are not running Tren Ace or high dose Test E/C cycles, etc.. no need to run AI like Exemestane, which were developed as anti-breast cancer treatments.. Or if you have abused gear/roids and are now prone to gyno, yeah sure. But for most guys, they buys WAY to many ancillaries for basic andro / PH cycles.

There are some stronger methyl PH with that rebound gyno risk (once it suppress the hell out of your HPTA) but 4-andro "spill over" to estrogen risk is pretty low for most I think.

In fact, running Andros (1-andro and 4-andro) with Epi-andro I got a nice reduction of leftover minor gyno, from when I quit harsher cycles for another health issue unrelated a few years back. Classic newbie nervousness, overload on ancillaries.
I know,and you are right.
But you know during cut is not that bad to lower estrogen a little, i would use really a low dose like 5mg every 7 days, i know that crush estrogen is terrible.
I prefer 4 andro over 1 andro with 11-kt beceause in a caloric deficit i want more energy as possible.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm expecting Powermyself to have some of the new black series products in the coming weeks (it may help expedite things if you message them asking for them). We also have a shipment going to JW this week ;)

But, the deal on the Alpha Stano + Stano TD at Powermyself is fricken awesome...especially with their 15% off this weekend 👍

If you're really looking to lean up - I think I'd go with a moderate dose of 1-DHEA + 11-Keto + the epiandro cyclo (alpha stano) - I think 95mg may be a little low though, even for td. we have seen great feedback on Icon one at 112.5mg though.
which products are powermyself picking up?