Advice for a newbie

Peoplemover

Member
Looking for some advice for a first cycle, looking to run Test E at 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks. Kick starting the cycle with DBol for the first 4 weeks. I'm 6'5 275lbs at about 14%bf with a strong lifting background. I've seen in other forums gains ranging from 20lbs to 10, wondering if my cycle looks effective and what to expect.
Thanks.
 
Sorry if my information is a little vague.
I'm 25 years old
275 lbs
Bf closer to 19, just tested
College athletics- strong form in lifting including cleans, snatches and other oly lifts.
My goals are to gain both strength and size while gaining that astheticly pleasing look.
 
19% is a little high for a cycle, you'll have worse side effects at that body fat. I'd spend a few weeks cutting down a bit before starting.
 
19% is a little high for a cycle, you'll have worse side effects at that body fat. I'd spend a few weeks cutting down a bit before starting.

^this. I would say below 15% try to shoot for 13%. Everything looks good though. I like using nolva with clomid and be sure to get that AI.
 
Yeah from what I've seen looking at liquidex at .5 eod. Time to start cutting, want to make sure this cycle is ran properly.
 
Back
Top