advanced muscle science stacks

Rumpays

Awards
I have been looking into trying something but i dont want to take the risk sides from any hardcore PH. Unless i am just being ignorant, these products sound safe and effective. I'm not even sure if they are legit PH's or not. If you look at the name of the compound it is different then the real 1-AD. Are these products even real PH's?? Here is a link to the website advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/ .I wanted to try one of those 2 stacks. I rather go with AMS because i know they aren't banned in all natural compitions. I know there isn't alot of info on the web about any of these products. Any help would be greatly appreciated! If i do invest in one of the stacks i will log it for the whole 12 weeks. I will take monthly pictures also, hopefully that will help someone else down the road.

Hardball

Hardball

Awards
I have been looking into trying something but i dont want to take the risk sides from any hardcore PH. Unless i am just being ignorant, these products sound safe and effective. I'm not even sure if they are legit PH's or not. If you look at the name of the compound it is different then the real 1-AD. Are these products even real PH's?? Here is a link to the website advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/ .I wanted to try one of those 2 stacks. I rather go with AMS because i know they aren't banned in all natural compitions. I know there isn't alot of info on the web about any of these products. Any help would be greatly appreciated! If i do invest in one of the stacks i will log it for the whole 12 weeks. I will take monthly pictures also, hopefully that will help someone else down the road.
I did the ultimate pyramid stack and gained about 10lbs. It is very expensive and probably not worth it. there are cheaper and more effective PHs out there.