Adrafinil stacked with Rhodiola

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Is this stack safe? I see Rhodiola contains some nice phyto chemicals for anxiety relief and antidepressant properties. I do see it contains a natural MAOI chemical in the herb as well. Is that safe to take with adrafinil? Has anyone combined the two nootropics? Btw it seem that the phyto chemical is a MAO-B inhibitor. Thank you.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-Finil compounds are usually pretty different and will last much longer than Rhodiola. This sounds like a headache inducing combo to me. I have combined with iForce Compete (BCAA product) with ~100 mg rhodiola and no negative interactions.

I like to add a little to a more aggressive fat burner. -Finils need a bit of caffeine to shine. So something around 100 mg caffeine and a tiny amount of alpha-Y is a huge rush.

Also, this wasn’t your question, but just to share, I found combining it with theanine and KSM-66 to be way too sedating. Just boring, awake but wish I was asleep feeling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this stack safe? I see Rhodiola contains some nice phyto chemicals for anxiety relief and antidepressant properties. I do see it contains a natural MAOI chemical in the herb as well. Is that safe to take with adrafinil? Has anyone combined the two nootropics? Btw it seem that the phyto chemical is a MAO-B inhibitor. Thank you.
i combined adrafinil with phenibut....it was ok. but i felt like they worked against each other....i think something like plain old caffeine might stack better with the rhodiola?

don't know if this is relevant but i get a nice boost in libido from phenibut and together with adrafinil amplified this effect, but the other effects i would look for on a individual basis were diminished for me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adrafinil worth it if I'm having trouble sourcing flmodafinil?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Adrafinil worth it if I'm having trouble sourcing flmodafinil?
pretty weak alternative, imo. i had high expectations for adrafinil and it did not come close to meeting them.

stacked with phenibut it is however great for sex if only used occasionally, imo.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your inputs. Still not sure if I got the answer I was looking for. I do appreciate you guys though :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious why you would combine a stimulating "wakeful" supplement with a relaxing, gabapentinoid?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Just curious why you would combine a stimulating "wakeful" supplement with a relaxing, gabapentinoid?
Most people do it to offset any potential anxiety caused by the Central nervous system stimulant. The stimulant will still keep you awake but will be leveled out. Of course everything is dose dependent.