Adipokinetix

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well...I ordered it anyway. At least it will be something new to try at the very least. I just hope the Yohimbe isn't too overpowering for me..

Will report back on this one...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It is some good stuff man! It is not the OG formula but it is close to what it was when it first came out all those years ago.

I have heard positive buzz about it.

Let us know what you think and how it goes after you get it!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the response...glad to hear that there has been some positive buzz! I was beginning to think that it may have been a waste of money.

Still waiting to receive it but I will definitely report back..

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Thank you for the response...glad to hear that there has been some positive buzz! I was beginning to think that it may have been a waste of money.

Still waiting to receive it but I will definitely report back..
I'll be waiting too..been wanting to try it myself

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is some good stuff man! It is not the OG formula but it is close to what it was when it first came out all those years ago.

I have heard positive buzz about it.

Let us know what you think and how it goes after you get it!!!!
I'll be waiting too..been wanting to try it myself
Ok. So I got this late yesterday afternoon and popped one pill as directed. I was pleasantly surprised that the Yohimbe was not overpowering and uncomfortable at all...yet I could still tell it was there. It basically felt like taking a dose of DMAA (which it is) along with a mild dose of Yohimbe. I seemed to essentially crash within two hours as I comfortably took a nap before work at that time.

Not really sold on this one yet...I am thinking there are better options out there..

It may have been a waste of money.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad there will be some interest...haha!
? ? ?
Why even bother? If I lived in the US, ID JUST HIT ECA!

There really isn't many good fat burners on the market, or maybe as im more educated after all these years I realise most are garbage.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
�� �� ��
Why even bother? If I lived in the US, ID JUST HIT ECA!

There really isn't many good fat burners on the market, or maybe as im more educated after all these years I realise most are garbage.
As in Bronkaide? I would but I really despise Guaifenesin. I was hoping this would be an affective alternative but right now, I am thinking not.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As in Bronkaide? I would but I really despise Guaifenesin. I was hoping this would be an affective alternative but right now, I am thinking not.
Yeah,

Figured it's easily sourced in the US.

Unfortunately I have no recommendations, I use Ignite by OL. It's about the best I can get access too.

DCP has a really good formula, but not a stim.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah,

Figured it's easily sourced in the US.

Unfortunately I have no recommendations, I use Ignite by OL. It's about the best I can get access too.

DCP has a really good formula, but not a stim.
Yes...I very much agree with both of your recommendations....
Unfortunately, I can't seem to handle the Yohimbe extract in IGNIT3 at the present time. So I am using Assass1nate with other stim products...most likely not this one.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes...I very much agree with both of your recommendations....
Unfortunately, I can't seem to handle the Yohimbe extract in IGNIT3 at the present time. So I am using Assass1nate with other stim products...most likely not this one.
Haha
I have taken all 5 capsules at once! It wasn't very strong.

I hate to say it, but Muscletech Hydroxycut really is one of the strongest I've ever used.

3 different forms of Yohimbe really messes me up!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha
I have taken all 5 capsules at once! It wasn't very strong.

I hate to say it, but Muscletech Hydroxycut really is one of the strongest I've ever used.

3 different forms of Yohimbe really messes me up!
I take one IGNIT3 and I am pretty uncomfortable from the Yohimbe. Their extract hits me harder than anything else I have recently tried. I can't imagine five at a time...or something that is even stronger!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take one IGNIT3 and I am pretty uncomfortable from the Yohimbe. Their extract hits me harder than anything else I have recently tried. I can't imagine five at a time...or something that is even stronger!
Muscletech messes me up!
I feel wired, like a crack head. Runny nose etc, I dont recommend ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah...I don't think I will be partaking in that one! I wish Matt would make a stim version of DCP!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...I don't think I will be partaking in that one! I wish Matt would make a stim version of DCP!
I'm surprised with all the non-stim products he has, he hasn't delivered a stim based fat burner.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm surprised with all the non-stim products he has, he hasn't delivered a stim based fat burner.
No kidding! It would be safe to assume that he would utilize some non-traditional stimulants and it would be more than interesting to see what he would come up with.

Everybody would jump on it like a bunny in heat!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No kidding! It would be safe to assume that he would utilize some non-traditional stimulants and it would be more than interesting to see what he would come up with.

Everybody would jump on it like a bunny in heat!
Yup, and let's be honest. There isn't much competition in the fat burner sector at the moment. Nothing really stands out other than IGNIT3.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup, and let's be honest. There isn't much competition in the fat burner sector at the moment. Nothing really stands out other than IGNIT3.
For a stimmed fat burner...your are exactly right. IGNIT3 has the most comprehensive profile at this time for sure. BLR and Evomuse have to step up and blow us away with something crazy..