Additions to Metabolic Rebirth/Epitome stack

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
Good afternoon. Need some input.

I'm currently around 30% BF and am embarking on a Metabolic Rebirth/Epitome stack to start dropping this ridiculous amount of blubber. I have some other supplements purchased previously (Forskolin 95, Thyrovate), and I also have access to E/C. I'm not a novice dieter/trainer, but I've been off the wagon the last couple of years and things have gotten out of control.

Would you recommend adding any of the above-referenced supplements now, or would they be best suited at sub 20%? Also, would any of these have any interactions with Rebirth/Epitome?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

jathan_howe

Awards
Good afternoon. Need some input.

I'm currently around 30% BF and am embarking on a Metabolic Rebirth/Epitome stack to start dropping this ridiculous amount of blubber. I have some other supplements purchased previously (Forskolin 95, Thyrovate), and I also have access to E/C. I'm not a novice dieter/trainer, but I've been off the wagon the last couple of years and things have gotten out of control.

Would you recommend adding any of the above-referenced supplements now, or would they be best suited at sub 20%? Also, would any of these have any interactions with Rebirth/Epitome?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Have you looked into BRITE by Evomuse as well?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say that Brite/Epitome/Metabolic Rebirth would be a killer stack. That and a solid diet.

If money is no object, Brite/Epitome/Metabolic Rebirth/Lipmorph/Baiba.

Everyone loves forskolin and I do too. It wouldn't hurt to add it in, but I would save it until you lost a little more and for when you're using something like ECA or Norcodrene, Oxymax, etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could always throw in Follidrone and make it a BLR stack:) But I agree with the above posts as well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT has the F95, stims, and awesome mood enhancement. Everyone gets crabby while dieting, so that helps take edge off.

I'm currently running Brite/Metabolic Rebirth/Epitome/Slinmax. Body temp is through the roof and cravings are gone. My wife takes my OxyMax, since she can handle stims better than I can, however it would stack great.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You could always throw in Follidrone and make it a BLR stack:) But I agree with the above posts as well.
Exotherm would be a better choice for fat loss....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm would be a better choice for fat loss....
Agreed! Exotherm and Follidrone together, conserve muscle mass, increase endurance and get shredded:) But yes I've ran exotherm and loved it.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
Appreciate all the responses. Think I am going to check out BRITE and save the rest for lower BF levels. I don't want to add too many things in as I want to be able to accurately gauge how the Evomuse products are working.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate all the responses. Think I am going to check out BRITE and save the rest for lower BF levels. I don't want to add too many things in as I want to be able to accurately gauge how the Evomuse products are working.
Looking forward to your feedback!

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
Well, about three weeks in and I have to say I am quite disappointed in Rebirth/Epitome. While I don't expect miracles, I have seen virtually zero results. I guess I will have to switch back to tried and true EC. I did just start BRITE a few days ago, and all I know is this better do something as it is the WORST tasting stuff I have had in many years.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
Is Rebirth going to be available anytime soon?
I asked this question on their FB page, and I was told three weeks. Keep in mind this was about five weeks ago and the post has since been removed.