Additional Suggestions for next Cycle

stuckinatent

Awards
Quick Stats:
27yr Male
5'10" 190lbs 9% BF
Lifting for 9 yrs
Used 1-AD by Ergo, P-PLEX and Sdrol by CEL when I was around 20 to 22. Excellent results with no side liver damage or other side effects, except sever lethargy from 1-AD

I am starting a cycle of Phantom Labs Phorce on 31 Jan and I am looking for any additional suggestion. Plan as follows:

2 week before all the way through
pct I will take- 300mg Milk thistle and two servings of Purus Organ Shield a day.
Week 1- Two Phorce pills, Purus, Milk thistle, BCAA, Glutamine, whey, Taurine. Jacked for preworkout

Week2-4 3 Phorce Pills, Purus Organ Shield, Milk Thistle, Glutamine, Whey, Taurine and jacked for preworkout

PCT Week 1-2 CEM Nolva 20, Creatine, BCAA, Glutamine, CLA, Triazole and Activate Extreme

PCT Week 2-4 CEM Nolva 10, Creatine, BCAA, Glutamine, CLA, Triazole and Activate Extreme

Plan to Eat around 3500-4000 calories a day, 400gm carbs, 300-325 gm protein. The workout will consist of 3 on 1 off push/pull.

A friend much larger and wiser in this area than I told me to forget about taking the BCAAs, Creatine, and GLutamine on cycle and use it for PCT. Any additonal suggestions would be helpful. My goal is to keep most of the gains and get to 200 lbs by the end.