Adding Yohimbine to the EU version of Alphamine?

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
I think mine is the EU version at least, got it from my local supplement store. Is this version effective by itself? How about adding in 2.5-5mg Yohimbine HCL? Got a lot of 2.5mg Primaforce Capsules from last year, might as well. Here's the label:

Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5mg *

Lean Performance System *
Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)
Ergo-Thermogenic System *
L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (125mg), Higenamine HCI,

I'm just trying to drop my last 5 pounds of fat, I don't really do any cardio either and rather drop my calories to lose fat at the moment

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd just take the capsules - wouldn't want to try messing around adding bulk Y-HCL to a tub of powder. .2 (two-tenths) of a mg per Kg is MAX dosage for Y-HCL... but start LOW. Only works fasted, and without fasted cardio, not sure why you'd take Y-HCL??? I guess you could take it fasted and sit around for a couple hours :) Or if you lift weights fasted...

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5mg *

Lean Performance System *
Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)
Ergo-Thermogenic System *
L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (125mg), Higenamine HCI,
Would love to try this version.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it. It's legit, especially since Yohimbe cracks me out sometimes, so it was a good change of pace.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it. It's legit, especially since Yohimbe cracks me out sometimes, so it was a good change of pace.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
wish I could say the same. Not knocking the product, tried the domestic version and didn't have a great time. Can any reps point me in the right direction as to where to get the international version?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
wish I could say the same. Not knocking the product, tried the domestic version and didn't have a great time. Can any reps point me in the right direction as to where to get the international version?
If you live somewhere like Canada, EU etc. When you order off the PES site, they automatically ship you the international version.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You could pretty much make your own - Get Ergonine for the flavoring/HICA then just get Bulk/Caps for everything else. You can even do better with the Olive and get actual Hydroxytyrosol. GCB has Chlorogenic Acid if you're into that stuff, etc.... Only thing I see that I haven't seen individually is Higenamine, but there are other stimulants you could replace it with.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
If you live somewhere like Canada, EU etc. When you order off the PES site, they automatically ship you the international version.
I live in NY, and have yet to find any local stores supplying it. Never asked about the one I'm seeking though, slipped my mind.

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
You could pretty much make your own - Get Ergonine for the flavoring/HICA then just get Bulk/Caps for everything else. You can even do better with the Olive and get actual Hydroxytyrosol. GCB has Chlorogenic Acid if you're into that stuff, etc.... Only thing I see that I haven't seen individually is Higenamine, but there are other stimulants you could replace it with.
Not a bad idea, Thanks for the advice!

Sn8ke EaTeR

Sn8ke EaTeR

Awards
Sry, misread your post lol