Adding Winstrol to my cycle?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right now, I'm on a cutting cycle and I'm using my own TRT protocol of Sustanon 250 every other week, along with a Deca + NPP blend at 300mg every two weeks.

I was thinking of adding winny to the cycle for the hardness effect. It's a bit expensive though. I have a ton of other PHs/DS that I could use in place, but I'm not sure which would mimic the similar effects.

So, here's what all I have:

• Msten
  • Mk-677
  • Methylstebolone
  • LGD
  • Trestolone
  • Sarm 3D (10mg LGD, 25mg MK677, 25mg Ostarine)
  • 1,4DHEA (EQ precursor)
  • Trendione
  • Sdrol
Would any of these be benefical during my cutting cycle? Obviously, I don't really want the appetite stimulation from MK677 or 1,DHEA

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Thanks,
-SS

P.S - Hopefully this isn't a source request, but I'm looking for a US vendor that sells M1AD.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh, one other thing I have is this crazy oral steroid with about 15 different PHs/DS in it. I'm kind of scared to use it. It has:

• Durabolin 25mg
  • Mentabolan 10
  • Methyldriaziriol 15mg
  • Methyl 1AD 10mg
  • Cyanostane 15mg
  • Hexadrone 40mg
The name of the product is Yeti by DNA Resurecion. I doubt this product is still for sale, but it's pretty nuts.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right now, I'm on a cutting cycle and I'm using my own TRT protocol of Sustanon 250 every other week, along with a Deca + NPP blend at 300mg every two weeks.

I was thinking of adding winny to the cycle for the hardness effect. It's a bit expensive though. I have a ton of other PHs/DS that I could use in place, but I'm not sure which would mimic the similar effects.

So, here's what all I have:

• Msten
  • Mk-677
  • Methylstebolone
  • LGD
  • Trestolone
  • Sarm 3D (10mg LGD, 25mg MK677, 25mg Ostarine)
  • 1,4DHEA (EQ precursor)
  • Trendione
  • Sdrol
Would any of these be benefical during my cutting cycle? Obviously, I don't really want the appetite stimulation from MK677 or 1,DHEA

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Thanks,
-SS

P.S - Hopefully this isn't a source request, but I'm looking for a US vendor that sells M1AD.
slightly strange suggestion but I’d look at a low dose of sdrol bro - people swear by its recomp ability and it’ll kill your appetite. Something like 10mg a day.

obviously it’s not noted for a ‘hardening’ effect but in a deficit people tend to lean out really well

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I vote for the Sdrol also, I got an insane hardening effect of it first time I ran it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
slightly strange suggestion but I’d look at a low dose of sdrol bro - people swear by its recomp ability and it’ll kill your appetite. Something like 10mg a day.

obviously it’s not noted for a ‘hardening’ effect but in a deficit people tend to lean out really well
haha, downvote @StarScream66 - you not feeling the sdrol 🤣🤣

CV215

Awards
That's kind of an oddball "cycle" you have there brother. Is there a reason your doing it that way? 250mg sust every two weeks and 300mgs of deca/npp blend every two weeks? Why not at least go to weekly doses? You say its supposed to be a cycle but those won't really even put you into supra physiological level of hormones.

Im not giving you a hard time. Im sure you have a rationale. Im more so just curious

Superdrol gets my vote. Nothing i have ever taken worked better than superdrol, and I've tried close to everything. I always start with 10mgs a day for a week and then bump it to 20 and stay there for a few more weeks. I don't really feel like it's necessary to go any higher.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha, downvote @StarScream66 - you not feeling the sdrol 🤣🤣
Sorry, I meant to click the upvote button :)

That's kind of an oddball "cycle" you have there brother. Is there a reason your doing it that way? 250mg sust every two weeks and 300mgs of deca/npp blend every two weeks? Why not at least go to weekly doses? You say its supposed to be a cycle but those won't really even put you into supra physiological level of hormones.

Im not giving you a hard time. Im sure you have a rationale. Im more so just curious

Superdrol gets my vote. Nothing i have ever taken worked better than superdrol, and I've tried close to everything. I always start with 10mgs a day for a week and then bump it to 20 and stay there for a few more weeks. I don't really feel like it's necessary to go any higher.
I'm doing my sort of home brew TRT. Since Sustanon has such a long half life in the body (it can last up to 4 weeks) I thought it would be a good replacement. Secondly, I was looking for a Sustanon version of Deca and found SUPERNANDRO300 which is 75mg of NPP and 300mg deca durabolin. The NPP lasts about 7 days and the Deca obviously lasts longer. I'd like to find a Deca with more esters in it, but that's the best I could come up with. So, I'm figuring my test and nandrolone levels are staying steady. I'm not trying to do a full on a cycle, but I'm going to be back on my cutting cycle soon and I wanted some AAS to help preserve the muscle. It's just an experiment I'm trying to do.

I think about the Sdrol.

Thanks for the suggestions all,
-SS

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, one other thing I have is this crazy oral steroid with about 15 different PHs/DS in it. I'm kind of scared to use it. It has:

• Durabolin 25mg
  • Mentabolan 10
  • Methyldriaziriol 15mg
  • Methyl 1AD 10mg
  • Cyanostane 15mg
  • Hexadrone 40mg
The name of the product is Yeti by DNA Resurecion. I doubt this product is still for sale, but it's pretty nuts.
I've used it

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A couple board sponsors have M1AD, PRE and vicious labs should have some in stock at the end of the month I think he said.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can someone link me to the board sponsors please, can find em

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have methyl stenbolone listed twice....
and yes, with you using those nor androgens, low doses winstrol is the best option.
15-25 mg Ed.
That’s all.... good luck. 👍

mfuark

Awards
Okay I'm aware I'm a little late but i just wanted to say what the hell??? where are you getting these random ass compounds??? not the SARMs obviously. Why would you take any of them either? But also in regards to the statement the one dude had about superdrol, idk what the hell hes been taking but I too have had INSANE results with it and personally its one of my favorite compounds. Works better than mast imo but it is INSANELY liver toxic. Typically I'll stack it with Dbol at 20mg and 40mg dbol and the hardening effects seem to balance out the bloat from dbol which results in insane rock hard gains and vascularity. Appetite and energy levels definitely take a hit tho

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay I'm aware I'm a little late but i just wanted to say what the hell??? where are you getting these random ass compounds??? not the SARMs obviously. Why would you take any of them either? But also in regards to the statement the one dude had about superdrol, idk what the hell hes been taking but I too have had INSANE results with it and personally its one of my favorite compounds. Works better than mast imo but it is INSANELY liver toxic. Typically I'll stack it with Dbol at 20mg and 40mg dbol and the hardening effects seem to balance out the bloat from dbol which results in insane rock hard gains and vascularity. Appetite and energy levels definitely take a hit tho
It's "INSANELY" toxic, so you "typically stack it with Dbol"?

Ok.

But yeah, you're 9 months late to this party .... and Starscream was banned

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Ok.

Was he really banned though????

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Ok.

The first posts are allways the best = )