Adding Tren to TRT

Topher_ruiz

Topher_ruiz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am currently thinking of adding Tren to my TRT. Currently pinning 200mg of test a week. I have experienced with other anabolics in the past but I definetly want to to experiment with Tren. I know the risks and sides that come with it after doing countless hours of research. My plan is to do something low dose if possible but I want to get experienced users input. Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to clarify...You're thinking of doing a blast or cycle, then after X-weeks returning to your basic TRT of Test?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren A or enanthate?

What other PEDs are you running? I see in another thread you're using clen?

Topher_ruiz

Topher_ruiz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tren A or enanthate?

What other PEDs are you running? I see in another thread you're using clen?
Currently just running the 200mg of test cyp a week. I dropped Anavar about a month ago and just got my bloods. Everything looks good besides my liver enzymes being up a few points.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're fairly lean, you'll see noticeable changes pretty quickly with tren-A. I'd start at 150-200mg and possibly increase over subsequent weeks.

It'll wreck your lipids though. And it can be damaging to the heart and other organs. My recommendation...look into Astragalus, pomegranate, D3 and K2 at a bare minimum. You prolly might be wanting to use all of them when on TRT anyway.

Topher_ruiz

Topher_ruiz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you're fairly lean, you'll see noticeable changes pretty quickly with tren-A. I'd start at 150-200mg and possibly increase over subsequent weeks.

It'll wreck your lipids though. And it can be damaging to the heart and other organs. My recommendation...look into Astragalus, pomegranate, D3 and K2 at a bare minimum. You prolly might be wanting to use all of them when on TRT anyway.
I was looking towards ace just because it’ll be out quicker but thanks a lot I appreciate your help.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've only used tren once. It was enanthate and I only used 250mg per week. Simply put, I have never looked better. I ran it for 10 weeks. Family and friends were definitely looking at me with suspicion.