Adding Tren midway into test e cycle?

Phenoxs

Awards
I’m 33 years old, 6’2”, 240lbs and I’m a month into my 500mg/wk of Test E cycle.

I’m wanting to add Tren at this point of my cycle. Does anyone recommend this and is it worth adding at 4-6 weeks into a test cycle?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this your 1st cycle? If yes then dont add anything, see what test does for you.

If not, you can add some ace but be aware sides could be harsh with such a high test dose.

I much prefer test around 250 alongside tren but its highly individual.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used Tren before?

It's a weird drug for me. I get the same intensity of side effect no matter what dose I use, whether 150mg or 300mg. I'd start low since it is very effective at doses lower than you read these days. Daily injections helped with side effects and those can get very harsh. Only time I've ever gotten migraines was on Tren.

Phenoxs

Awards
Not my first cycle of test, I’ve done a few now. But as far as for tren I’ve never used it.

Any other option y’all would recommend on the 2nd half of my test cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would you want to use tren? The most toxic injectable there is? Do you think it’s really necessary or it’s just the greed to get on tren? Absolutely no reason to touch tren especially not as someone who’s only done test cycles. Want to add a compound? add EQ or primo or Npp. (Coming from someone that’s on tren at this very moment)

Phenoxs

Awards
Why would you want to use tren? The most toxic injectable there is? Do you think it’s really necessary or it’s just the greed to get on tren? Absolutely no reason to touch tren especially not as someone who’s only done test cycles. Want to add a compound? add EQ or primo or Npp. (Coming from someone that’s on tren at this very moment)
The question is why are you on it if it’s the most toxic injectable? The greed for gains?

I think it’s pretty obvious we all want to make gains from these injectable so that’s the reasoning behind being intrigued for the use of tren. Which probably lead you to use it and be on it as well.

My main point for this thread is to get info on if ppl have tried tren at the last 6 weeks of a cycle relative to the first 6 weeks of a cycle.

But while getting perspective I also asked for recommendations on other steroids that are well know to be taken on the last 6 weeks of a test cycle to add in.

Thanks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The question is why are you on it if it’s the most toxic injectable? The greed for gains?

Thanks
Because I compete and will be at a national next year. Also and more importantly, because I was honest with myself and realise that I am most than likely taking several years off my lifespan by doing what I’m doing. Are you ready to have heart remodeling and LVH? Are you okay with taking 5-10 years off your life? To answer your question : adding any compound at the end is as good as using it early. So yes it will work.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the last 6 weeks i would look into tren a or npp tbh. Look up their effects and sides and then decide. I wouldnt bother with long esters.

Orals are not the healthiest also not the best foe a bulking cycle (can cause gut/appetite issues).

These 2 will work well with test but more importantly I would start using hcg immediately if you are not on trt.

For me shutdown from tren a wasnt bad but i never ran over 150mg a week.

Ps: if you go with tren i would use the lowest dose possible. In a bulk i see tren as an amplifier tbh. Since sides present themselves already at a low dose i cant see myself running 300mg.

But even at a low dose it enhances everything. Stacked with mk677 even better.