ADDING TEST PROP ONTO TRT FOR QUICK BLAST +HELP+

NUMBERS999

Awards
Currently on 160mg TRT of Test Cyp per week- split into two shots at 80mg Every 3.5 days

Id like to add 75mg test Prop the other 5 days for a total of 555mg test per week for 6 week blast.
I want to experiment with Quick high dose blast followed by 4-6 week TRT dose cruises. Im curious if i can get in and make some decent gains a few times a year with these short Prop blasts.

For blasts in the past ive usually done longer esters with E3.5D frequency (Test E/C) or ran only Prop at 75-100mg per day

My thought process is that keeping my TRT dose/scheduling while blasting with prop will make it much easier to transition off the blast back into my TRT cruise.

Anyone ever done anything like this? Would i be expecting massive level spikes throughout the week- Per say on Monday when i pin my 80mg Test Cyp, then Tues & wed im pinning 75mg Prop on those days, then Thurs just 80mg test cyp again and Fri-Sun 75mg test Prop again.
Got Adex on hand for E2 issues.

Im curious to obtain experienced users thoughts.
Roast me where necessary
Thanks bros!

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think you would get massive spikes but there's no way I could keep that dosage straight. I try to make things as simple as possible. If it was me I'd probably just pin the test prop 4 or 5 days a week and stock pile the test cyp while cycling.

I don't think you will be very satisfied with only a 6 week blast. But... I could be wrong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So a couple things, keeping your trt dose schedule won't have anything to do with transitioning back easier, other then just once you remove the prop shots your schedule is the same. Also, your only going back to a cruise for 4-6 weeks. Your testosterone levels will not even get back down to trt range for about 3 weeks, your basically just staying on cycle year round. Your adding about 400mg of prop, after your last prop pin then 4-5 days later there's still 200mg of prop left, another 4-5 days and there's 100 mg of prop left, another 4-5 days and there's 50mg left. It's going to be like 15-20 days before your back in trt range so your only spending about 3 weeks on trt before your next blast and your testosterone levels are going to constantly just be going up and down fluctuating all over the place year round.

I think it's a bad plan.

When your ready to blast I would stop the long ester, do all prop for your blast, when your blast ends take nothing at all for 2 weeks and that should have you back in trt range. Now go back to your regular trt protocol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So a couple things, keeping your trt dose schedule won't have anything to do with transitioning back easier, other then just once you remove the prop shots your schedule is the same. Also, your only going back to a cruise for 4-6 weeks. Your testosterone levels will not even get back down to trt range for about 3 weeks, your basically just staying on cycle year round. Your adding about 400mg of prop, after your last prop pin then 4-5 days later there's still 200mg of prop left, another 4-5 days and there's 100 mg of prop left, another 4-5 days and there's 50mg left. It's going to be like 15-20 days before your back in trt range so your only spending about 3 weeks on trt before your next blast and your testosterone levels are going to constantly just be going up and down fluctuating all over the place year round.

I think it's a bad plan.

When your ready to blast I would stop the long ester, do all prop for your blast, when your blast ends take nothing at all for 2 weeks and that should have you back in trt range. Now go back to your regular trt protocol.
I would also cruise/trt at least twice as long as my blast. Too much ups and downs going 6/6. In that scenario I'd would feel more comfortable just running like 300mg year round then I would constantly bouncing back and forth from 150-500 and back to 150.