Adding test on Sarm cycle to help libido

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Ive been on YK-11, LGD, and cardarine for about a month now. Definitely seeing good gains with strength and size, but I've noticed my libido is lower overall. Today i pinned 50mg test propianate, and I plan on running that every 3.5 days to keep my test at a good base. I got bloodwork last week, and my total test reading was at about 80ng/dl.... pretty low.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a pretty normal problem with many SARM stacks - if you don't want to pin, should definately consider some dermacrine or Alpha Four.

Dermacrine would be a great option for mild cycles and Alpha Four would be the better option if you also wanted to add some extra size and also feel amazing!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sounds like a fine solution. Depending on what your goals are, you could go up to 500mg a week of a long acting testosterone ester and have a great libido.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test base is amazing idea imho necessary you need e2

Test p 2x a week you will have fluctuations but fuk it if its the only thing you got then use it. I would go eod.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never heard of either of those.
Dermacrine has been around for a long time, it's a transdermal matrix of DHEA and pregnenolone. It also contains resveratrol and 7,8 benzoflavone to help manage some of the conversion to estrogen.

Iconic Formulations Dermacrine

Alpha Four is a topical containing a strong dosage of 4-dhea, with the addition of androsterone to keep the gains more dry while also working synergistically with the 4-dhea to increase well being, libido, and that alpha feeling.

Iconic Formulations Alpha Four

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pin the test. As above I’d be going up to 500mg a week and letting that add a massive amount to the cycle (it’ll do more for you than the sarms will imho)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lesson learned! Never run anything without test :)