Adding Superdrol to middle of cycle vs a finisher?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some legit SD. I'll be starting week 4 of my LGD cycle Sunday. I'm starting to wonder if I should add the SD to middle of cycle, to maintain gains? Thinking goes like end of cycle finish SD, jumping right into PCT vs middle of cycle is when I'm peaking, esp. With the LGD hitting hard weeks 5-7. Therefore pushing bigger gains middle of cycle, due to strength increase. Thoughts?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, if you do that, you might not see any gains at the end of the cycle. But if they've already slowed down before you do it, then sure go ahead. Because more is more. And less is less.

When you drop your dose, or drop out a compound, you won't get the same rapid results as you did at that same dose on the way up, all other things being equal.

The way I look at it is like a ramp, and it should function that way. You go up, not down. So if I drop a compound I need to be adding one to replace it and increasing the dose of something else.

Usually I only drop compounds that are proving to be too harsh or have run their course as far as oral time limits. With shorter oral based cycles I tend to add and not subtract. For example:

20mg LGD 1-12
10-20mg YK11 6-12
10-20mg Superdrol 9-12

OR

20mg LGD 1-12
20mg YK11 3-6
10mg yk11 7-9
10mg SD 7-9
20mg SD 10-12

The second plan would be useful if trying to drop one out for another, and is usually the way I do that, to avoid having a peak of androgens in the middle.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd is mediocre at best. Most of your gains will be coming from the superdrol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sd will blow lgd out the water, it will probably quadruple whatever your gains have been at 20mg a day

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Who runs a strong compound as a finisher-- it's usually the other way around in my 30 plus cycle history.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Who runs a strong compound as a finisher-- it's usually the other way around in my 30 plus cycle history.
Something dry like superdrol I would, I know it's a lot of glycogen but that boost at the end of a test cycle keeps it fresh and I feel sd is quality tissue gains, the glycogen retention goes but it's still quality muscle gains, even dbol will do this if diets in check. That said, id rather Finnish with winny. On a side note he's running lgd, it will be a huge boost and 4 weeks of sd will destroy 12 weeks of lgd.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep.
He'll be running a SF cycle with something thrown in at the beginning.