Adding Superdrol, only veteran advice please

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

So im about 5 weeks into a test/deca cycle (t500,d300) and i kicked it with Tbol for 5 weeks and will be off tbol in 2 days.

Im a powerlifter, numbers have been great and im up about 12 pounds so far in bodyweight. I purchased some legit superdrol from overseas and wanna run it closer to my next meet, any advice? They come in 20mg tabs, how would you split the dosing up and whatnot? Ill just be on test at that point, deca will dropped week 10 and my meet is first week of march.

Should i run it 2 weeks prior and then the week of the meet? 3 week run of 10/10/20?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also does it aromatize? Dont remember. Thanks

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used it as a kickstart to a test cycle years ago I don’t about adding it at the end

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your protocol is spot on in my opinion. Break tabs in half 10 mg am & 10 mg pm. No need to go 30 mg. Definitely doesnt aromatize but other things can cause an increase in estrogen. Not just compound aromatizing.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
SD doesn't aromatize, and i'd be using the whole dose pre workout. 20mg the whole way.
This ^^^ but if you were to do it over you should have kicked with SD and finished with Tbol. definitely take 1 cap PWO

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
This ^^^ but if you were to do it over you should have kicked with SD and finished with Tbol. definitely take 1 cap PWO
More that I wanted the SD in my system for the meet.

So 3 week run should be good??

Thanks for responses