Adding s4 to a test cycle

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I got test prop coming to me in about a week but here’s the thing. I was on rad for about 4 weeks and it ended a week ago, I’m on nolva until my test gets here (would’ve went right into the test from rad but had shipping problem)
My question is this; do you think it would be beneficial to fat loss to add s4? Or am I better off just sticking with the test? How beneficial could the s4 actually be?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Give it a shot and see what happens! I'm sure it will help some

MaXa

MaXa

Awards
S4 is not much effective when you are looking into putting on pounds of muscle like Trenbolone, but it very effective if you use it for fat loss. How can it help you lose fat? Andarine is more androgenic and less anabolic compared to other SARMs in the market today.

When Andarine binds to the androgen receptors in your fat, this is when fat oxidation is triggered. This product is amazing in strengthening, preserving, as well as building our bone mass. It is selective but does not cause any prostate action. At a low dose, this product is weak at building muscle tissue, but there are reports that when used at higher doses, it can help you build lean hard muscle tissues where its results can be compared to Anavar and Winstrol, but without the dreadful androgenic effects.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Guess what peptide site you copied and pasted that from?...

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 12.44.53 PM.png

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lots of misinformation and overzealousness from Sarm peddlers.

Ran S4 solo only before, but actually really liked it, The night blindness was the deal-breaker.

It would probably be like running a dht derivative with test. Somewhere between proviron and Winstrol. Less androgenic than provi, and less anabolic than winstrol.

Will help keep you hard, help with body fat, and help with strength and endurance. But don't leave the house after dark...not worth it in my opinion.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of misinformation and overzealousness from Sarm peddlers.

Ran S4 solo only before, but actually really liked it, The night blindness was the deal-breaker.

It would probably be like running a dht derivative with test. Somewhere between proviron and Winstrol. Less androgenic than provi, and less anabolic than winstrol.

Will help keep you hard, help with body fat, and help with strength and endurance. But don't leave the house after dark...not worth it in my opinion.
Haha good one..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established