Unanswered Adding oral to prop and ace cycle

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall
Been a while since I posted but I just started running a cycle after about a year break. But what I am curious of is anavar I have never run any oral other than sarms years ago anyway how do yall run anavar preworkout all day once or twice a day. Also running tren ace right at 650 a week would the var have some significant stress on the liver combined with. Just curious of what to keep in mind about the var thanx for the input....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a big dosage of tren, anavar is prescription medicin and obviously a healthy liver wont be destroyed, i mean anavar is milder than most medicins. The problem is combining tren with any oral will hit cholesterol and bp. Now what will happen? The longer the cycle is will be more important than the dosage as the longer these values are elevated the higher the risk of cardiovascular problems. Drinking heavily one time or taking steroids one time will most likely not be that damaging but as with anything its worth using with caution. Youre basically increasing the odds the more you do it. steroids are probably one of the safest "drugs" you can take but everyone's different, some never gets a stroke and for some it runs in the family.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Thats a big dosage of tren, anavar is prescription medicin and obviously a healthy liver wont be destroyed, i mean anavar is milder than most medicins. The problem is combining tren with any oral will hit cholesterol and bp. Now what will happen? The longer the cycle is will be more important than the dosage as the longer these values are elevated the higher the risk of cardiovascular problems. Drinking heavily one time or taking steroids one time will most likely not be that damaging but as with anything its worth using with caution. Youre basically increasing the odds the more you do it. steroids are probably one of the safest "drugs" you can take but everyone's different, some never gets a stroke and for some it runs in the family.
Hey chados,
Long time no see glad to see your still active in the group. Yes this is the highest I have run tren I figure sense the strength gains have started to come on I will taper the tren some and if adding anavar I will deffinately be coming down on the dosage. Do people dose anavar preworkout? Or threw out the day? Thanx for your comments as always. Also you said it will hit cholesterol and BP that doesnt sound very promising to me...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words, appreciate that. Well yes its never promising. I wouldnt say an healthy person has to be overly worried but its like saying drinking heavily one time a year isnt that dangerous. I think moderation is the key and to put health above results always.

If you do 3 cycles a year that's 3 months long is obviously not healthy, one cycle for 8 weeks a year i wouldnt say is that bad.

Put it in perspective, one cycle a year is 10 in ten years, 3 cycles a year is 30. Or 20 months vs 90 months.. Just take breaks and give your absolute best with as little as possible.. Good luck!