Adding dbol mid-cycle

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Currently a couple of weeks into a lean bulk blasting 400mg test cyp with 400mg tren e, a cycle I’ve had great success with in the past. I’ve used dbol to kickstart past runs while waiting for the other compounds to build up, but never at any other points during a cycle.

Well, I’ve recently inherited some dbol and was thinking about adding it in at some point during this blast.

Would it make more sense to add now, save for the last 4-6 weeks of this blast, or save it for another cycle altogether?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say depends on how you are progressing towards the end of the cycle. If you are making great gains then probably no need for the dbol. If you’re starting to stall, throw it in and it should help push pst the plateau at the end of the cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would wait until your progress stalls and then decide weather you want to add dbol to extend the cycle or save it for another run. It's benificial no matter when you use it. But it's definitely gonna be more beneficial twords the end of your cycle when the gain train starts to slow down

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Great points, I’m going to see how this run goes and only add if I feel it’s necessary.

I appreciate your thoughts gentlemen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 6
jarhead Anabolics 5
Anabolics 15