Adding andro the giant to anabolic trinity (ostarine)

Frank1983

Awards
Im two weeks into my anabolic trinity cycle. Im at a -20% deficit but i just hit PRs on all major lifts. Feeling fantastic!
I was going to do a real mild cutting cycle, but now im thinking of adding andro the giant in. It would be nice to add some mass, but ive got a serious girlfriend these days, so im wondering if the extra potential sides are worth it. Thoughts?

Am i getting greedy, or wise?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're having good results with anabolic trinity alone then I would just finish that out and keep hitting PR's then do a pct and then maybe save up for an andro the giant and super mandro run. That's what I would do at least.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If it aint broke don't fix it. If your feeling great and hitting PR's it's best not to throw a wrench in the mix. More isn't always better.

earthgainz

Awards
Android the giant is a great addition! The epiandro in Trinity helps balance the test jump 4andro gives by keeping estrogen in control. Everyone is different so keep an AI handy. Typically if it ain't broke don't fix it but 4-andro is pretty mild. Unless you run it for 3 months or something crazy this isn't a compound that warrants much of a pause. Plus you're going to grab it anyway huh! Watch your diet on the osta broski, I have read it's hard on the lipids. If you want me to provide references I will look it up again.