Adding a test base 6 days after starting a cycle

Jackf956

Awards
Hi there, just looking for some advice.

I admit foolishly that I have been taking rad 140 (10mg) and mk677 (10mg) for 6 days and didn't use my test base (4 andro) because of the polarised and conflicted opinions online.

If I introduce it at the earliest tomorrow or at the latest (Monday after work) will it still help me with the inevitable side effects of suppression despite the late introduction into the cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know what kind of conflicting opinions you may have read (probably some Reddit BS), but for sure add it in as soon as you can. Generally it's best to start the test - or in the absence of pinning test a 'test/estro base' - the first day of the cycle, but if we want to look at your cycle in particular from as positive angle as possible, then the 10 mg of Rad is typically mildly enough suppressive, that you might not need any exogenous sex hormones for awhile in the beginning and could 'save' a weeks worth of test/test base starting it on the 6th day (mk-677 isn't suppressive).

Anyway, no worries regarding the late addition of the 4-Andro.

10 mg of Rad is quite low though and I wouldn't expect too much of an effect with that dose.

Last edited: