Adderall and ldopa -mass hgh

I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi I'm starting mass hgh, which contains Macuna pruriens, ldopa. I'm concerned about taking this along with adderall which I am prescribed. I'm gonna be taking the adderall within the end of the month when I got back to school, so there will be about a 15 day overlap. Would I be fine to take adderall in the morning and mass hgh right before bed, is that enough of a gap?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would be a question to ask you doctor. Don't worry though, I'm sure plenty of "Internet doctors" will respond. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi I'm starting mass hgh, which contains Macuna pruriens, ldopa. I'm concerned about taking this along with adderall which I am prescribed. I'm gonna be taking the adderall within the end of the month when I got back to school, so there will be about a 15 day overlap. Would I be fine to take adderall in the morning and mass hgh right before bed, is that enough of a gap?
I would err on the side of caution and not overlap those two in the same day. You're already manipulating your dopamine with the Adderall, so it makes me very nervous that you would want to introduce any l-dopa product near that.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be a question to ask you doctor. Don't worry though, I'm sure plenty of "Internet doctors" will respond. Sorry I can't be of more help.
made me lol.

I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I understand it is a question that should be asked to a doctor, but I'm afraid a doc with be quick to dismiss bidybuilding supps

alland

alland

Awards
I understand it is a question that should be asked to a doctor, but I'm afraid a doc with be quick to dismiss bidybuilding supps
Exactly. For good reason generally. Adderall is an amphetamine. If your serious about tour bodybuilding goals as an adult drop the adderall. This coming from someone who was on adderall from 14-24. I'd be worried more about the cortisol levels in your body from the drug.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
L-dopa isn't a typical supplement that physicians wouldn't have a good idea about. Please talk to your physician about how to take both, but choose one or the other until then because there is an interaction there.

I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. For good reason generally. Adderall is an amphetamine. If your serious about tour bodybuilding goals as an adult drop the adderall. This coming from someone who was on adderall from 14-24. I'd be worried more about the cortisol levels in your body from the drug.
as of late I've been more concerned about adderall, I've only been taking it for about a year, it's really been helpful for school. What have been your experience with adderall long term and its effects on bodybuilding?

I'm just gonna skip the adderall until I'm done with the mass hgh. But after doing some research ldopa's half life is only 50-90 minutes, but I don't wanna risk it.

alland

alland

Awards
as of late I've been more concerned about adderall, I've only been taking it for about a year, it's really been helpful for school. What have been your experience with adderall long term and its effects on bodybuilding?

I'm just gonna skip the adderall until I'm done with the mass hgh. But after doing some research ldopa's half life is only 50-90 minutes, but I don't wanna risk it.
it gives you a false sense of strength at the gym because of its stimulant properties. Its hard to keep lbm without hormones. Your cortisol levels skyrocket, testosterone is blunted, appetite is crap, and the withdrawals are not bad physically but mentally..i struggled with motivation for years without taking it. i would suggest dropping the XR in favor of the IR if possible (talk to your doctor obviously) so you can dose only when absolutely necessary and it is out in 4-6 hrs. adderall is a mixture of 4 amphetamine salts, where as the plain jane d-amphetamine (what they would give fighter pilots for years) is much cheaper, and a much better drug without as many sides. Unfortunately you would be lucky to find it anywhere locally. let alone get your dr to prescribe it. Yeah for US medical system (sarcasm)

I

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I've considered switching to ir, I'm on 20 xr atm. When/ how did you notice it was hard to keep lbm?? I was most concerned about the hormonal effects of adderall, all the rearch I've done was inconclusuve about its effects on testosterone. It'd be interesting to see blood results. I Think my body grew accustom to it, appetite was fine even when bulking, only withdrawals I've experienced is extreme lethargy for about a week, mentally I'm ok. In comparison it was nothing like nicotine , which is a bitch lol. It got to the point where stim dick didn't even effect me.

alland

alland

Awards
Yeah I've considered switching to ir, I'm on 20 xr atm. When/ how did you notice it was hard to keep lbm?? I was most concerned about the hormonal effects of adderall, all the rearch I've done was inconclusuve about its effects on testosterone. It'd be interesting to see blood results. I Think my body grew accustom to it, appetite was fine even when bulking, only withdrawals I've experienced is extreme lethargy for about a week, mentally I'm ok. In comparison it was nothing like nicotine , which is a bitch lol. It got to the point where stim dick didn't even effect me.
I was stuck at 200 lbs for a long time. 2 years after quitting I was 240

alland

alland

Awards
I was prescribed it also for a little while. The stuff is terrible. It made me extremely hungry though.
when it wore off i would eat a house. but my metabolism is naturally really fast. i would forget to eat when taking it. it also changed my personality. I was dull and emotionless. it helped me focus and study like no other. I think far too many doctors hand out scripts for it. its very illegal to posses without a script...but its a first line treatment for a 7 year old who can not pay attention in class.