Add some extra snack for my cycle?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the end of week 3 of my halodrol and epiandro cycle. Doses are 100mg halo and 300mg epiandro.
Really love halo, and know from experience that it really shines after week 3.
Plans are 7 weeks.
Been playing with the thought of adding maybe a low dose m-sten or something?
Got some tr3n and some tr3st too, but plans was to save them for later cycles, since it is pretty pricey to get these products to Norway :)
Any input?
Stay where I am, or add something extra?

BTW, yes everything else is planned, and support supps are
Arimacare pro
Extra tudca
Sillymarin
and a clean diet.
Recomp with fat loss.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm at the end of week 3 of my halodrol and epiandro cycle. Doses are 100mg halo and 300mg epiandro.
Really love halo, and know from experience that it really shines after week 3.
Plans are 7 weeks.
Been playing with the thought of adding maybe a low dose m-sten or something?
Got some tr3n and some tr3st too, but plans was to save them for later cycles, since it is pretty pricey to get these products to Norway :)
Any input?
Stay where I am, or add something extra?

BTW, yes everything else is planned, and support supps are
Arimacare pro
Extra tudca
Sillymarin
and a clean diet.
Recomp with fat loss.
How many weeks are you shooting for? Do you have more Epiandro?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
7 weeks ca:)
No man, no more epiandro. I know 500mg would be a recommended dose, but this is my first time doing epiandro, and 300 feels great as a base:)
Of course tr3st is a much stronger base, but I am actually impressed over epiandro.

BTW bro, really love the ph/ds users guide:)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 weeks ca:)
No man, no more epiandro. I know 500mg would be a recommended dose, but this is my first time doing epiandro, and 300 feels great as a base:)
Of course tr3st is a much stronger base, but I am actually impressed over epiandro.

BTW bro, really love the ph/ds users guide:)
Thanks man:). If you had more Epiandro I would do 750, then 1000 mg. The recomping effects would really shine then. If you have Msten you could add 20 mg daily for 4 weeks. That would be nice gains but be prepared for lethargy. It hits me like a truck on Sten. I don't think low dose Epiandro will combat it adequately.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so maybe I'll get another bottle of epiandro then, and go for 750 -1000mg the last 4 weeks?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so maybe I'll get another bottle of epiandro then, and go for 750 -1000mg the last 4 weeks?
That would be solid. Either way is doable. Your call on how you think you would respond best. 1 bottle of Super-Epi Elite would last 30 days at 1000 mgs. Or you could do the 20 mg Sten as well and up the Epi dose. Depends on your level of experience and tolerance.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
That would be solid. Either way is doable. Your call on how you think you would respond best. 1 bottle of Super-Epi Elite would last 30 days at 1000 mgs. Or you could do the 20 mg Sten as well and up the Epi dose. Depends on your level of experience and tolerance.
Thanx. I'm well known with different ph's, but never tried epiandro, so I'll go for a high dose epiandro for this time, just to see how I respond.
Appreciate your help bro:)