Add 1 Andro to Ostarine/Epi Andro cut cycle?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to be starting a 8 week cutting cycle soon consisting of 25 mg Ostarine coupled with 750 mg Epi Andro and 150 mg trt weekly injections to serve as a test base. ( Prior cycle experience is 2 cycles of andros. I am working on losing more body fat before making a leap to a methylated pro-hormone for bulking cycles). I have on hand 1 andro, but was planning to use it for future bulking cycles, however if adding in 330 mg 1 andro per day could significantly improve my upcoming cutting cycle by helping me maintain more of my muscle I am willing to run it now. ( I am aware the main ingredient to success will be diet). Do you guys think adding in the 1 andro to my cutting cycle is advisable or would this be more of a waste since it is a cut ? The andros are expensive, but if it would significantly improve my cutting cycle I wouldn’t mind doing it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'd stick to just the osta and epi to be honest . Epi is wonderful specially at higher doses and with the osta you should see nice results. If you're dead set on throwing the 1 andro in I don't believe t would hurt but I'd stick to just the other two. Plus I have felt really good (mentally) on both epi and osta while 1-andro made me lethargic AF even on test so that's another reason i personally would leave it out

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If anything throw in a fat burner like ECA , clen or an otc one like cannibal inferno (I'm using it now on my cut with test/mast/primo and winny) and definitely enjoy the extra sweating and push in the gym and cardio

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd stick to just the osta and epi to be honest . Epi is wonderful specially at higher doses and with the osta you should see nice results. If you're dead set on throwing the 1 andro in I don't believe t would hurt but I'd stick to just the other two. Plus I have felt really good (mentally) on both epi and osta while 1-andro made me lethargic AF even on test so that's another reason i personally would leave it out
Thanks for the reply. One thing I don’t like about the 1 andro for a cut is i immediately put on weight regardless of how few calories I am eating due to glycogen. I know 1 andro and Ostarine at 25 mg can both effect lipids too which would be compounded if I ran them together. Of course that would go back to normal after cycle anyhow. Didn’t experience the fatigue last time I ran 1 andro, but was also taking 4 andro at the time. Don’t want to add 4 andro for sure even though I have some as it is a bulker.